crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Wolverhampton

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Ask me when we've played another ten or a dozen matches! The lesser-spotted Teams-that-can't-catch-us thread hasn't even began its Spring migration from its Winter home somewhere in Darkest Africa yet!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I had a peek on a Newcastle forum earlier - they are pretty much resigned to going down. Fair to say, they don't overly rate Bruce too much.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Think it might be the Geordie Boyz. Fulham seem to have a bit more fight in them.

Newcastle have a half decent squad so if they manage to get rid of the Jurassic Bruceasoarus and get in a Benitez type manager, I'd then flip flop to Fulham.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
With a good wind, I think Fulham could get to 38, I really do.

I think we’ll be clear of that margin by May but any one of Newcastle, Burnley, Crystal Palace & Southampton could go into or continue in a horrific run and be caught.

It’s unlikely though.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Well whilst it will be nice to see Palace go down, I think with their player contract situation, that could be fun to watch next year. My vote goes to Burnley, and if not them, Newcastle.

Fulham is just a great day out.

barmyarmy

Banned
Feb 6, 2021
With a good wind, I think Fulham could get to 38, I really do.

I think we’ll be clear of that margin by May but any one of Newcastle, Burnley, Crystal Palace & Southampton could go into or continue in a horrific run and be caught.

It’s unlikely though.

Love the optimism! three of the 4 teams you mention are currently above us :eek:

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Newcastle. Though I’d quite like it to be Wolves or Burnley too.

We’re still in with a shout as have some tough runs of games. I think we’ll be fine but can’t afford to slip up in too many 50:50 games. This is one time too many draws might help us though as there are plenty of teams who’d have to win out. Somebody will have dreadful form and I just hope it’s not us.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Click on this and breathe it all in brother!

https://thefishy.co.uk/formtable.php?table=1

We’ve got 4 very winnable fixtures out of our next 5. It’s not so rosy for our rivals in terms of form and prospects of points.

We'll need to win three of those at least because April's fixtures look very tough indeed and then we finish with City at home and Arsenal away.

Far too early to choose a poll option for me. We're in the mix until we're mathematically safe.

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We'll need to win three of those at lease because April's fixtures look very tough indeed and then we finish with City at home and Arsenal away.

Far too early to choose a poll option for me. We're in the mix until we're mathematically safe.

Indeed, I am looking down much more than up at the moment

Tony Le Mesmer

Jul 5, 2003
South Wales
Our records in the 'winnable' games is not pretty.

The number of times we have played teams around us - particularly at home - and not won any of these games. I just hope we don't add another one to this statistic tomorrow, but fear we will.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Fulham, I dont see where they are going to find the necessary points from the games they have left.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here