Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 2021/22 Season Tickets?

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
I think you may be somewhat over cautious. As the 2021/22 season will probably start around the 7th August there will be plenty of time for fans to get used to the freedom and normality away from Covid restrictions. I hope I’m not counting my chickens, but I, for one, am definitely looking forward to experiencing the Amex adventure again.

And will have been vaccinated. Should be feeling positive about the summer and the start of the season.

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
Win at the weekend and prepare for a Barber onslaught of comms on season ticket renewals and whatever 'forward thinking' ideas his team have come up with. Buzzing for it ( he's been quiet the last 2 weeks because we've been rubbish, obv)

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Win at the weekend and prepare for a Barber onslaught of comms on season ticket renewals and whatever 'forward thinking' ideas his team have come up with. Buzzing for it ( he's been quiet the last 2 weeks because we've been rubbish, obv)

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

PB is getting the ball rolling, in his programme notes for tonights game against Leicester City, he mentions:

'We will therefore be unveiling a range of new benefits to make our season-tickets even more attractive for everyone'

So what will this result in?

A price increase but a free teddy for every renewal, or a more forward thinking £10 refund for every missed penalty?

Not long to wait

a price increase but a free teddy on renewing, or a more forward thinking £10 refund for every missed penalty

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here