Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 2021/22 Season Tickets?

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Has anyone got any information, or vague ideas/thoughts as to what will happen with season ticket renewals?

Last year the season ticket renewal date was 11th March and we had already been asked what we would like to do. Obviously this year is different though!

Also, is anyone else's season ticket balance still not showing refunds for the canceled January attendance?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Club should have the good grace to push renewals back to nearer the summer like most clubs. Punters taking a punt - in March! - on which division we'd be playing in next season got tiresome in the extreme even before the pandemic hit

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Has anyone got any information, or vague ideas/thoughts as to what will happen with season ticket renewals?

Last year the season ticket renewal date was 11th March and we had already been asked what we would like to do. Obviously this year is different though!

Also, is anyone else's season ticket balance still not showing refunds for the canceled January attendance?

I’m sure I saw a bit about it from PB re the fans forum during the week ..search out Bozza’s notes

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

I pay by DD. I don’t think I’ve had a refund for quite a while, I’ll have to check bank statements.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
The club are probably waiting to see what detail is in Johnson's roadmap on Monday, before deciding timing and pricing.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon

I am awaiting credit to go back on for 2 games.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Club should have the good grace to push renewals back to nearer the summer like most clubs. Punters taking a punt - in March! - on which division we'd be playing in next season got tiresome in the extreme even before the pandemic hit

And for the real fans it literally doesn’t matter. So **** the fair weathered ones basing it on what division!

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
I wouldn’t be surprised to see the start date pushed back a few months from the usual April. Most STH have a 25% balance (unless attended a balloted game) and it seems unlikely we will see full stadiums in August.

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
whatever the club do they will be in the wrong for a sizeable number of people. If they start taking DDs before we know what division, when fans are allowed back in small numbers, when they can fully open the stadium people will call them money grabbing and insensitive to those struggling financially. If they wait and then find out that they can have larger volumes of people in the stadium they will be accused of asking for too much too quickly and they should have started collecting earlier.

They will be criticised if they offer season ticket windows to those who feel unsafe, and they will be criticised if they dont.

They will be moaned at if they announce a plan and then have to change it, and they will be moaned at if they hold out for some kind of certainty

The only certainty over season tickets is that there is no certainty over season tickets

Whatever they do some sections will not like it, or have circumstances that arent exactly covered by whatever they do .

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
For the first time in years I have a job that doesn't require me to work weekends so I've finally put my name down for a season ticket. No idea when they release information or even what the waiting list will be like now. I'd imagine plenty have not renewed and plenty will want in.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
For the first time in years I have a job that doesn't require me to work weekends so I've finally put my name down for a season ticket. No idea when they release information or even what the waiting list will be like now. I'd imagine plenty have not renewed and plenty will want in.

Nobody has renewed yet because we haven’t been asked to.

It will certainly be complex when the announcement comes. There’ll be no end of different scenarios depending on refunds and games attended in the last year.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
As far as I can tell, my payments for 19/20 for the games we didn't go to were credited towards this season's ticket for which I have paid half so I'm assuming it's just this that will need to be credited to next seasons. My payments therefore should be about half of what they have been spread over 12 months! I'm assuming we'll be back to footie next season as most will be vaccinated. Government apparently looking for some test events before the end of this season and then we have the Euros.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I am awaiting credit to go back on for 2 games.

Ditto, at least three weeks ago I contacted the club and they advised refunds have to be done manually and are taking time - quite a while it would appear

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
On the club web site, where does it show your balance and if you have the refunds for the arse game?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
From what i remember Paul said its not been discusses by the board of directors yet

You're absolutely right. The club haven't decided anything yet though Paul did hint the club were looking to provide flexible options for season ticket holders but didn't say what they were.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
It’s ok. Found it...still haven’t credited my account for the arsenal game....bloody long time really!

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
On the club web site, where does it show your balance and if you have the refunds for the arse game?

Go to Details/Profile section of your account with your details like Name/Address/Email address.

In the bottom of the Profile section under your address is Season Ticket Credit.

If you then click on History (under your Name and Member number) it will show if you've been refunded for Arsenal. I've not been refunded for Wolves yet.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here