Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Recurring Zaha nightmare

bardo

Jul 6, 2004
Seaford
21st February 2021. For 90 minutes a valiant packed Crystal Palace defence withstood a new Premier record 45 shots from the misfiring Brighton attackers, but at 92 minutes Hodgson, who had earlier said "he's still feeling it", put a fresh Zaha on from the bench to score a spectacular last-minute goal and give his side an unlikely victory.

Please tell me this isn't going to happen, and that instead it will be like 2 years ago when I took my then 9-year old granddaughter to her first ever game, to watch a stunning victory against CPFC, telling her "it's not always like this" (and thus it came to pass). Please let my dream come untrue!

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
It won’t happen.

If it does then you need to be burnt as a witch. But not until you’ve given me next week’s winning lottery numbers.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
He was instrumental in the reverse fixture this season. Controlled the game.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
21st February 2021. For 90 minutes a valiant packed Crystal Palace defence withstood a new Premier record 45 shots from the misfiring Brighton attackers, but at 92 minutes Hodgson, who had earlier said "he's still feeling it", put a fresh Zaha on from the bench to score a spectacular last-minute goal and give his side an unlikely victory.

Please tell me this isn't going to happen, and that instead it will be like 2 years ago when I took my then 9-year old granddaughter to her first ever game, to watch a stunning victory against CPFC, telling her "it's not always like this" (and thus it came to pass). Please let my dream come untrue!

Don’t be daft!

This won’t happen.

He’ll come on in the 85thminute and get 2.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
He was instrumental in the reverse fixture this season. Controlled the game.

Is that the game they had 1 ( one) shot the entire game, and we had 20.
And their one shot was a penalty that wouldn’t have been given in the current climate.

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
No idea whether laughing boy will make an appearance or not but don`t think it matters as i`m convinced we will win comfortably . We are starting to see the rewards for our style and play , taking some of our chances is the next progression and i don`t see Palace being as lucky as Villa were .

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
We've taken 14 points from the last 10 games, if we keep up this form we could get another 19 points from the remaining fixtures. Obviously anything could happen but recent results will have us as firm favourites. UTA.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Again FFS grow up man :lolol:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I will have to question the Albion’s medical team if Palace can get Zaha over a hamstring injury so quickly. Our players take bloody months to get over them :lolol:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Is that the game they had 1 ( one) shot the entire game, and we had 20.
And their one shot was a penalty that wouldn’t have been given in the current climate.

Yep - don’t think he touched the ball apart from the pen!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here