Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] British Bissouma.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Fabulous player I hope we can keep him a while yet as he’s so dominant

Not sure if it is down to coaching or what but this season he has gained an extra yard in reach!
When you think he has lost the ball he stretches out a leg and goes past a player or passes to a team mate.
Also doesn't foul as much but wins so many tackles.
Brilliant player for us and my POTS.

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
I said from the very first game he played for us he was going to be a big player, you could see the raw talent and his commitment, I’m pleased to say on this occasion I was bang on the money.
He’ll go on and play at a much higher level than we’re currently at, enjoy him while we can, I just hope we get back in the stadium before someone comes in with a very big sim of money for him.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Last season I wasn't sure about Biss.

But this year he's been abs. superb and hardly ever loses the ball as well as running the midfield. Great
to watch.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
He did come to us as an attacking or box to box midfielder, didn't he ? As I'm sure I remember the first match GP played him as the defensive kingpin and he tried to do too much, lost the ball a couple of times in the first few minutes, got some right stick from the coaching team on the sideline, and learned very quickly.

The rest is history :wink:

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Still lots more to come I think but he reminds me so much of Patrick Viera, so dominant across the midfield.
I think he could score a lot more goals though but Potter seems to hold him back but if we want to be a club going for top 10 and europe we need to somehow hold on to him.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Jordan Henderson. And I expect Potter has the good sense to not shove him in the back 3 if Dunky gets injured.

May 5, 2020
Sussex
Great player as we know and the more he is interviewed the more we are seeing what a great person he is too.
He is a really likable personality but with an air of maturity and professionalism.
Fascinating to hear how he learnt from bong,Murray,Stephens,dunk,Pascal,davyetc about maturity and looking after himself,he's learnt from a really good bunch of blokes there.
What a nice bloke too to feel heart broken about Solly.
With the position he plays,his abilities,personality and the type of blokes that have helped mould him he will make a top captain one day.
Also did he say "palarse"?nice one biss:thumbsup:

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Still lots more to come I think but he reminds me so much of Patrick Viera, so dominant across the midfield.
I think he could score a lot more goals though but Potter seems to hold him back but if we want to be a club going for top 10 and europe we need to somehow hold on to him.

This is the only thing missing from his game imho.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
My boss just asked what I was listening too instigating a conversation about Biss' attributes.

Being a Utd fan (game going) he had no idea of our main man.
Making him even more surprised when I said his next move was Champs League, and not West Ham as he suggested.

Sadly though I did rather let Biss down when asked to name who he's most like, lots of urrrrmmmm's but no answer.

I finally settled on Yaya Toure (sp) when he was suggested.

Begging the question:-

Who from the Premier League, past or present, do you think plays most like Biss?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here