Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Duke & Duchess of Sussex

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Somebody is under the thumb. My day, nay month, even year is ruined

My prediction is that this will all end in tears and one person will come home like the prodigal son with tail between legs

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
tenor.gif

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I assume then that however unlikely it was to happen, he has given up his 6th place in the line of succession?

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
Pity he didn't take his (on his birth certificate) dad with him. I'd much sooner have King William than bonehead Prince Charlie.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
Devastating news if true for born & bred Sussex folk . Will we never get to see our Duke and Duchess in our 2 counties again .:(

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
Good for him. The RF are an outdated, over privileged, undemocratic bunch of biological lottery winners.

Just wish he'd hand back his dosh and try having a real go at real life without being a hypocritical nob .

It's another bad day for the Royal mafia.

Anyway whether he is in or out it would have little significance to any of us. Only the lunatics that swarm outside hospitals when one of them gives birth will care.

Last edited:

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Good for him. The RF are an outdated, over privileged, undemocratic bunch of biological lottery winners.

Just wish he'd hand back his dosh and try having a real go at real life without being a hypocritical nob .

Do you mean like flying an Apache gunship in support of british troops fighting for their lives or clearing the way for medical evacuation missions? Or maybe the first time he went to Afghanistan and lived in a forward operating base in Helmand Province calling in close air suppirt and fighting on the front line alongside other people doing 'real life'.

I don't know what you do for a living so i appreciate i could be doing you a disservice, but unless you've done anything close to the above, you have no right to slag off those that have as not 'having a go at real life' you ****tard.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here