Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Graham Potter Palace Press conference - Junior Edition

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
to be honest I prefer these questions to those from most of the Pro journalists.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Junior Edition - Palace Press Conference

I've just enjoyed watching some of our younger fans asking Graham Potter some great questions ahead of the Palace game.

Well done to those who asked some very interesting questions and also well done to the club and GP for facilitating the event.
It would be nice if a similar event could be repeated before each game. It was a breath of fresh air, away from hacks trying to collect sound bites for click bait.

A very worthwhile exercise.

https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/my-albion-tv/videos/2035140/potters-palace-press-conference-junior-edition

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
:eek: I thought this was the announcement of a new signing, and typically Brighton, someone nobody had ever heard of :facepalm:

m@goo

Feb 20, 2020
From the Argus

He said: “No he (Lamptey) wont be available on Monday that will be too soon for him.

Wouldn't be the first time a manager has been economical with the truth :)

Would be great to see him on the bench then the last 20 minutes frightening knackered scum players and getting them booked.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Nice. Journalists, watch and learn.

Interesting what GP said about Lamptey being able to play as a winger, something plenty of us have thought about but never really heard anything about.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Wouldn't be the first time a manager has been economical with the truth :)

Would be great to see him on the bench then the last 20 minutes frightening knackered scum players and getting them booked.

20 minutes left? I see no reason to risk him geing tackles when already leading with three goals.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
He looked much more comfortable with those questions and the quizzical (feck off) look wasn’t there :smile:

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
He looked much more comfortable with those questions and the quizzical (feck off) look wasn’t there :smile:

Agreed. Comes across far more relaxed, and significantly less tetchy, than when dealing with the grown-ups.

The kids asked some smart questions; the future's bright.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Nice. Journalists, watch and learn.

Interesting what GP said about Lamptey being able to play as a winger, something plenty of us have thought about but never really heard anything about.

A few of us have suggested this. It does make sense.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Outstanding from our Graham. Very impressive and likeable.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta

I suspect he wasn't half asleep and worried in case he gave the stock answer to the wrong question.

All Premier League managers/coaches must be bored stiff with this rubbish every week.
I know I am. I usually give them a miss.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Good for them. Much better then pre/post match interviews. Agree Potter looked much more relaxed. Not his fault but not great in front of mic. He has to accept PL interviews are shown all round world is is a big opportunity to raise awareness of club. No surprise so many of the experienced managers are good and entertaining with media and sure Potter will get better

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here