Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Christos tzolis

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Palace have already got a deal agreed with this exciting young player, maybe.

A1X

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Main thing I take from that showreel is there are a lot of funny grounds in Greece. Very right footed, quick likes to take people on. Looks a player. There are a lot of people in for him apparently and his club are looking for 20m euro so doubt its a runner in an area we already have quite good options in unless he's really special of course..

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Potential replacement for Ali J?

If we do sign him, we should adapt Pulp’s Common People to make a good chant. We haven’t got enough players with songs currently.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Main thing I take from that showreel is there are a lot of funny grounds in Greece. Very right footed, quick likes to take people on. Looks a player. There are a lot of people in for him apparently and his club are looking for 20m euro so doubt its a runner in an area we already have quite good options in unless he's really special of course..

He stuck one in from 35 yards with his left :)

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
I don't know.

Whenever I hear the word winger in relation to a prospective signing, I groan.

We don't play with wingers and we have loads of them

We need an out and out penalty box merchant. A goalhanger. Someone who couldn't care less whether we win or lose as long as he's bagged a couple of goals.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Whilst I agree we don’t have a pressing need for wingers (as we know we want a target man)..

We do need some viable competition for Tross, who, although playing well now, does tend to go missing during the season.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Whilst I agree we don’t have a pressing need for wingers (as we know we want a target man)..

We do need some viable competition for Tross, who, although playing well now, does tend to go missing during the season.

So I get that Izquierdo isn't going to play any more, but surely that's why Tau is here?

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
He is young and a prospect, described as a winger / forward therefore pliable and can be moulded into a number of positions.

I am not excited by this rumour, seems like paper talk and pure speculations

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here