Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] A classic match at the Amex , Brighton 6 Blackpool 1. A reminder what we are missing

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
We won't one, let alone six. Ever again.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
We've obviously got an incredible squad now. But that was a pretty good team wasn't it? Reckon they'd give us a decent match.
Also, Buckley was so, so good. Such a shame he had injury problems and the Poyet curse.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I watched that over and over before we played them in the cup, really quite enjoyed it. I was there and hardly remember any of it. My memory retention is probably average for my age!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I loved that team. Almost every player evokes fond memories.

As for the action, that Orlandi goal has to be in or around the Top Ten Amex Albion goals.

Hugo Rune

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
We've obviously got an incredible squad now. But that was a pretty good team wasn't it? Reckon they'd give us a decent match.
Also, Buckley was so, so good. Such a shame he had injury problems and the Poyet curse.

The bench is astonishing!

Vicente
Bruno
Lua Lua
Ulloa

Wow!

WATFORD zero

Jul 10, 2003
Remember it really well. Dean Hammond's own goal set off a chant of '5-0, to the Albion' (and 6-0, 7-0)

Got train into town with my son afterwards to meet wife and daughter for dinner in Kemp Town. Chatting to two Blackpool fans who were down for the weekend on the train and dropped them off at the Bulldog on the way into Kemp Town. Probably some of the few supporters who were taken there when they were actually looking for it :thumbsup:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Fabulous.

The utter joyous roar of the crowd, fair brings a tear to the eye. Oh to be able to witness something like that in the flesh.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The only game my wife and daughter have been to at the Amex, and they still haven't shown much interest in coming back despite my pleading.

I'll bring them to Palace at home next season. :thumbsup:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Fabulous.

The utter joyous roar of the crowd, fair brings a tear to the eye. Oh to be able to witness something like that in the flesh.

This.

Also, that Barnes fella looks a decent player.... :whistle:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here