Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 17/02

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Burnley and Fulham use up their game in hand, and the good news is they both can't win.

Burnley v Fulham (18:00) - Sky Sports
Everton v Man City (20:15) - Amazon Prime

Screenshot 2021-02-17 at 11.12.45.png

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
We want a draw right? We shouldn’t be too worried about Fulham if we keep playing well but let’s not let them too close, but a Burnley win would put them above us in the league and that is worth a few quid come the end of the season.

Draw please. Suits Burnley more than Fulham, obviously.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Draw is a good result for us, but mainly anything other than a Fulham win is fine. We want them relegated as soon as possible.

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
I got £50 on a Burnley win. Hope they do coz I got another £50 on a Burnley Brentford double.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Loving that we are 4= in that form table, behind only Sheiky, Wet Sham and Chelski.

Draw for me, I think we can finish above both the Racists and the Cottagers.

D

Deleted member 2719

Draw is a good result for us, but mainly anything other than a Fulham win is fine. We want them relegated as soon as possible.

I agree we don't want Fulham getting two spins on the trott and thinking they can get out of it.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Worth keeping an eye on Maja.
Nice little trail this for a move to the Prem.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Come on Fulham.
Only time I'll ever want Burnley to get a result is when they face Palace, and maybe Villa.

Seaber

Oct 20, 2010
Wales
In the second of hopefully (probably) two exceptionally weird seasons, I'm not sure if rooting for the piece of mind of a cut adrift bottom three at this stage of the season is pragmatic or just boring. Even if it's wanting a rotten club like Burnley beating a more decent side like Fulham, I think I would rather our PL status confirmed as early as possible rather than a high finish this year and then push on next season.

Would be happy with a draw though.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Judging by how Fulham are defending set pieces I’d be very surprised if they survived the evening without conceding from one. What a bizarre way of marking a team who clearly have an aerial advantage.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here