Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How excited are you about the game against Palace?

How excited are you about the Palace game

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I am excited but well aware of how the script might be written. It’s a derby anything can happen and I never feel that confident, although my head tells me that I should be?

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
They can’t continue being as bad as they are, can they?

And we can continue being as good as we have been, but still not score.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Without fans it's just another game. I'd be BANG up for it if the stadium was open. M'eh.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I have my thoughts about this game, but dare not express how I think it might pan out in case I jinx it. Let's just leave it as "form goes out of the window for this one".

Anyone who dares suggest in public that we are going to hammer them deserves a SLAP.

dazzer6666

Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Not half as excited as I would be if we could be there, but still a degree of eager anticipation. Going above them if we win should be a massive incentive for the lads.

Were loose, obviously.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
If Zaha does not play we will win.

If we think like that we’ll get beat.

We couldn’t put away Fulham, West Brom, or 10 man Sheff Utd.

Last time I saw these levels of confidence going into a Palace game was the Amex play off match. Look how well that went.

I’d much rather we went into it accepting it’s a derby game and if we don’t bring our absolute A game then there will be trouble.

In terms of feelings it must be the least excited I’ve ever been for a Palace home game as no fans can go.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
These games are always a mix of eager, buzzing anticipation, with that touch of heightened dread at possibly loosing.

The pulse beats faster, and the butterflies, well, flutter more.

Bring it on.

Just don’t lose!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
I have my thoughts about this game, but dare not express how I think it might pan out in case I jinx it. Let's just leave it as "form goes out of the window for this one".

Anyone who dares suggest in public that we are going to hammer them deserves a SLAP.

Why? Because we might "jinx it"? You see there was this period of history known as the enlightenment ........

Or because Palace fans might rub our noses in it if we're wrong? Have a little belief and who cares what they think ... or say?

We're going to hammer them

zefarelly

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
last BHA game I went to was Palarse last Feb, felt a bit Beh after that for various reasons. not just because we lost and it was cold and draughty in the Upper West, but the atmosphere wasn't great.

Maybe I've been spoilt in the past . . . and the games too 'professional' now.

Would be nice to see DUnk with the correct attitude, without getting sent off, and that rubbing off on a few players

We could do with Andone at least on the Bench.

COuld we hire Scholletto for the evening as well, just to run up and down the touch line ;-)

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Why? Because we might "jinx it"? You see there was this period of history known as the enlightenment ........

Or because Palace fans might rub our noses in it if we're wrong? Have a little belief and who cares what they think ... or say?

Well if we don't, it's YOUR fault. :angry:

zefarelly

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea

we haven't hammered anyone for years. whilst we allude to it all clicking, it never has and I don't think it will any time soon.

I might stick a fiver on us scoring more than three later :lolol:

A1X

Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Not actually that bothered about it as of yet, given we can't go and it's still nearly a week away. Ask me again on Sunday.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
last BHA game I went to was Palarse last Feb, felt a bit Beh after that for various reasons. not just because we lost and it was cold and draughty in the Upper West, but the atmosphere wasn't great.

Snap, I am looking forward to the game a lot more than I was before the Liverpool result.

As others have alluded too, we are due to give someone a tonking, I just hope it is them....

To go above them on Monday night would be a delight in any manor to be honest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here