Votes: 21 14.2%
  • Other

Votes: 28 18.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Brighthelmstone

Nov 9, 2011
Burgess Hill
Depends who is replacing him, but if we assume its from within the squad then it would have to be Solly. Lamptey and Dunk have replacements of varying degrees already in the team. however, the correct answer is none, so we can push on to top 10! :)

albionfan37

Aug 14, 2014
What’s it called? Cumbernauld
Depends who is replacing him, but if we assume its from within the squad then it would have to be Solly. Lamptey and Dunk have replacements of varying degrees already in the team. however, the correct answer is none, so we can push on to top 10! :)

Replacing from within the squad I would say that lamptey would be the easiest to swallow for me. Bissouma is irreplaceable and will be a devastating loss atm. As you say I don’t think we will be selling any in a depreciating market

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Replacing from within the squad I would say that lamptey would be the easiest to swallow for me. Bissouma is irreplaceable and will be a devastating loss atm. As you say I don’t think we will be selling any in a depreciating market

Wow, Lamptey would be the most difficult to lose for me.
We haven’t even seen him play live yet!

And he’s hardly been here long. He’ll leave one day but not yet.

Biss would be terrible to lose, but, he’s been here a while now. Feel he’s earned a big move should it happen. And as it happens we’re stocked in midfield to replace him. Moder and Moises will be pushing to start next season among others. So I would be prepared to lose Biss for a fair (read: huge) offer.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Sticks fingers in ears and hums loudly

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
White on the basis that Veltman could move straight in to his postion and we have the likes of Ostigard, Clarke and Roberts out on loan.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here