Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] First time whacked at a brighton game

Krusty

Sep 9, 2006
Does whacking yourself off count?

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I want you to whack him boys, see? He disrespected the family, see? You dirty rat.

MAFIA_1024x1024.jpg

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
And for those that don't speak PPF, I will try and translate. The OP was attacked by a weedily built Portsmouth supporter and this has caused a rift with his friend Emma.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
First game in Div One against Arsenal 1979, I was 14 at the time and with my dad in the chicken run next to the Arsenal fans.

At the end of the game my old man decided to walk through the Arsenal fans to get to my nan’s flat in Sackville Rd, I had a blue and white scarf round my neck and through the crowd appeared some p!ssed up Gooner who homed in on my bugle with a head butt.

Luckily I was nimble enough to pull back and not take the full force, and then my old man offered him out but he didn’t take up the offer, so we had a laugh about it on the way home, but welcomed to Division one.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 5, 2014
I was ambushed outside a supermarket in Preston.

Looking back on it there is an element of comedy.

There were three of them, I think. I was asked for my wallet. An insane ask. I would never hand my wallet over to anyone.

I just said 'no' and walked into the supermarket (and out another way with the help of a staff member).

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
My Knob jockey radar is twitching.
Wow. Who did the short form Timothy autocorrect? But harsh on Mallet if we discuss him.
Suppose we have to go T!mmy

Miximate

Aug 30, 2012
Mid Sussex
Hove Park, mid 70s. Cardiff fans x 3 chased us 12yr boys (x2), knocked us over, gave us a kick and ripped the scarfs from around our wrists!

How very brave of them!

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Got a bloodied nose in the North stand. Peter Ward scored in milliseconds.....Derby? My mate punched the air, me behind him, smacked me one. Those silk scarves do not soak up blood very well

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Spurs friendly at home - think it might have been Gerry Ryan's testimonial. Strange game to be randomly hit by a Spurs fan at.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Not been whacked but did have a police horse's arse pushed into my face by a copper trying to get us all from the road onto the pavement, which was chock full of people.
Given the choice I'm not sure I wouldn't rather take a punch than have close encounter with an equine anus.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here