Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Wanted: 1901 seat(s)

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
What's the 1901 lounge like at H/T on match days. Can you get served drinks easily in good time for the
second half?

Just wondered how the other half lives.

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
It's not bad, you can pre order drinks and they are waiting for you if you want. You can get tea and coffee as well, normally a bigger q for that. Big plus is it's warm and cosy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Understandable :smile:.

Do you enjoy going into a warm lounge at HT on a cold day? With seating?

I feel the cold at midwinter games now and standing in a cold concourse at HT gives an uncivilised restbite from the frostbite :lolol:.

That would be main attraction for me of the 1901 Club. Something always in the back of my mind.

A warm lounge at half-time is one of the benefits. I usually grab a tea* and stand with family/friends and we chat about the game thus far. There is seating, but it’s usually taken by the time I’ve got my tea. Post match we’re always able to find a seat.

There are other benefits as well, mainly small, and taken on their own don’t seem much, but they compound to provide a nice all-round product.

* I actually still have about 10 tea tokens in my wallet from last season.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
What's the 1901 lounge like at H/T on match days. Can you get served drinks easily in good time for the
second half?

Just wondered how the other half lives.

The other half? She’s fine and usually lives more peacefully, and with a lot less drama, when I’m away at a game.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Interestingly I got an 'Amex offer' on my Gold card today - 'Spend £650 or more, get 5% back up to £300' on a 1901 season ticket by 31st August 2021.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here