Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] MR B is taking online abuse seriously.

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

D

Deleted member 2719

Abuse of his knitwear, whether it be mustard or milk tray black will NOT be tolerated.

Everyone loves the Milk Tray man, don't they???

He is like a super hero.

Last edited by a moderator:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

PILTDOWN MAN

Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
D

Deleted member 2719

Can you clarify....is calling you an idiot online abuse or a “difference of opinion”?

Once every now and then is excusable constant trolling and saying it is CLEARLY not.

Okay, I hope that helps.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Can you clarify....is calling you an idiot online abuse or a “difference of opinion”?

What about trying to get another poster slapped, is that allowed, just to clear things up because I really don't want to get upset and all needy if people say bad things about me, even if I totally deserve it through my total ignorance of just about everything.

el punal

Definition of idiot (Cambridge University Dictionary) - a foolish or stupid person.

So I suppose if you can prove that the person has done or said something stupid or foolish then calling them an idiot then becomes a fact rather than an opinion. Whether that becomes abuse is a hard one to judge.

Personally I would call someone like that “a complete and utter tw*t” - that way you cover all your bases. :drink:

D

Deleted member 2719

I don't know. Has there been a lot of abuse in the last seven days?

I think we should leave it there.

This just needs to be done going forward, from now, some people are on the edge at the moment and constant targeted abuse is just wrong. How do people know everyone's current situation? And they should not have to put up with it anyhow.

AIT76

The wisdom of a fool
Jul 29, 2004
The comments on the Facebook version seem to indicate that the South African fans have misunderstood the post as being a dig at them for all the Percy Tau talk.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I think we should leave it there.

This just needs to be done going forward, from now, some people are on the edge at the moment and constant targeted abuse is just wrong. How do people know everyone's current situation? And they should not have to put up with it anyhow.

You do like to referee threads to your agenda don't you.
You have started a thread and now you want it stopped.
If people don't want to be called an idiot then don't
post idiotic things like mandatory breast feeding for example.
Either that or let it go over your head or stay away, rather than bleating like a baby.
What does need to stop is the really nasty stuff and racism, especially the not very well hidden racism.

D

Deleted member 2719

You do like to referee threads to your agenda don't you.
You have started a thread and now you want it stopped.
If people don't want to be called an idiot then don't
post idiotic things like mandatory breast feeding for example.
Either that or let it go over your head or stay away, rather than bleating like a baby.
What does need to stop is the really nasty stuff and racism, especially the not very well hidden racism.

I did not stop it? I said to thunderbolt I was no commenting on the past 7 days regarding abuse. I am trying to be fair to the other MR B.

I can pick you up as one of the chief abusers on here so calm it down, please.
Some of the constant houndings of me has been unreal.

birthofanorange

Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
I did not stop it? I said to thunderbolt I was no commenting on the past 7 days regarding abuse. I am trying to be fair to the other MR B.

I can pick you up as one of the chief abusers on here so calm it down, please.
Some of the constant houndings of me has been unreal.

You post so much snide and provocative stuff, with the sole purpose of eliciting reactions, and then whinge about it afterwards.
Are you 5?

D

Deleted member 2719

You post so much snide and provocative stuff, with the sole purpose of eliciting reactions, and then whinge about it afterwards.
Are you 5?

I like to show other points of view to keep NSC interesting.

Do you want everyone to agree with all you say?

The debate is healthy, I do not go around the board directing insults at specific people and following them on whatever thread to insult them again.
I have always been happy to take a bit of banter, but trolling and insulting individuals is just off the scale and there is no need for it. Just because they have other opinions.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here