Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Dion Dublin Saying "Stairs Going Up To The Bedrooms"

D

Deleted member 2719

Wait. Lineker's done Homes Under the Hammer?

MOTD of course, Dion should have Linekers job and he should stick to potato snacks and bars in Tenerife.

I like Dion decent guy, top football, stays clear of major political issues, what's not to like.
Lineker would struggle to do Homes under the Hammer as he just doesn't have it.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
MOTD of course, Dion should have Linekers job and he should stick to potato snacks and bars in Tenerife.

I like Dion decent guy, top football, stays clear of major political issues, what's not to like.

Unlike some, eh?

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.

I like Dion decent guy, top football, stays clear of major political issues that I don't agree with, what's not to like.

Corrected it for you :)

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Well I imagine he would because it's Dion's passion. Ask Dion to do Chris Packham's job and he'd struggle. Or Fiona Bruce's.

D

Deleted member 2719

Corrected it for you :)

No, just generally if you are an influential sports star or musician, it does not matter what your political colour is.

Just do what you do, let's face it we get enough from the media.

D

Deleted member 2719

Well I imagine he would because it's Dion's passion. Ask Dion to do Chris Packham's job and he'd struggle. Or Fiona Bruce's.

I would never underestimate Dion, not sure how old you are but Dion was adaptable throughout the football field, imagine linker playing at centre back, his OG tally would be high and he would get in the way of his keeper all the time!

Dion is an ambassador.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
While we're on the HUTH theme, this is gold...

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018

Dion Dublin doesn't strike me as someone who would share your views on Jewish people.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
No, just generally if you are an influential sports star or musician, it does not matter what your political colour is.

Just do what you do, let's face it we get enough from the media.

So should sport and politics mix? Bearing in mind that on a football board.......

mouldy1.PNG

D

Deleted member 2719

Dion Dublin doesn't strike me as someone who would share your views on Jewish people.

It was a general statement of all people, taken out of total context from the bully boys, which was admitted.

Anyone with a non-bias would have read it that way. You and a handful of others have an agenda, hunting like a pack of wolves and it's time to stop this stuff.

Why do you feel the need to chase someone around the internet all the time and post from different accounts, is truly sad?

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
It was a general statement of all people, taken out of total context from the bully boys, which was admitted.

Anyone with a non-bias would have read it that way. You and a handful of others have an agenda, hunting like a pack of wolves and it's time to stop this stuff.

Why do you feel the need to chase someone around the internet all the time and post from different accounts, is truly sad?

I'm not chasing anyone. Have a quick browse, look at a thread about Mr Dublin and see you have hijacked it as reply number 1 to abuse Mr Lineker

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here