Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Dion Dublin Saying "Stairs Going Up To The Bedrooms"

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
It was a general statement of all people, taken out of total context from the bully boys, which was admitted.

Anyone with a non-bias would have read it that way. You and a handful of others have an agenda, hunting like a pack of wolves and it's time to stop this stuff.

Why do you feel the need to chase someone around the internet all the time and post from different accounts, is truly sad?

Well this innocently-meant thread has certainly taken a turn for the worse. Sake! :rolleyes:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Well this innocently-meant thread has certainly taken a turn for the worse. Sake! :rolleyes:

All too often now, this is just the NSC way.

Quite how a fans forum that prided itself on wearing it's hat at a jaunty angle has become a haven of back stabbing, name calling, threats and intimation I'll never know, despite occasionally being front and centre in proceedings.

For me, and to the great relief of many I'm sure, it feels like this place is coming to an end.

m@goo

Feb 20, 2020
I lived in a house with a bedroom on the ground floor with stairs leading up to the living room, kitchen, bathroom, two more bedrooms AND the garden. Not sure he could handle that.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Someone posted it here about a year ago, definitely a good video. Maybe one of the best on Youtube.

Even by your standards that’s a big call, Swamy

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I lived in a house with a bedroom on the ground floor with stairs leading up to the living room, kitchen, bathroom, two more bedrooms AND the garden. Not sure he could handle that.

I'd confuse him more. Bedroom, Bathroom downstairs. Living Room, Bedroom Kitchen, Garden UPSTAIRS.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Dion Dublin Saying "Stairs Going Up To The Bedrooms"

Dions todger is supposed to be a sight to behold...a veritable ankle spanker by all accounts, Alex Ferguson once described it as “magnificent.”

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
MOTD of course, Dion should have Linekers job and he should stick to potato snacks and bars in Tenerife.

I like Dion decent guy, top football, stays clear of major political issues, what's not to like.
Lineker would struggle to do Homes under the Hammer as he just doesn't have it.

Everybody has a right to comment on major political issues, even you, who is wrong 110% of the time.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
The FACup fans will be suffering from his catchphrase.
'Stairs going up to the stadium' :shootself

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here