Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fan's Forum - 17th Feb, 7pm

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 5, 2014
Has the Ministry of Silly Questions received its invitation ?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Any update on whether the club will be running their own trains when fans are allowed back?

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Why do we have two players taking each corner?

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
Apr 5, 2014
Maybe we could just get [MENTION=38333]Swansman[/MENTION] to watch and summarise. That'll be a good read.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Maybe we could just get [MENTION=38333]Swansman[/MENTION] to watch and summarise. That'll be a good read.

If it lasts for more than 2 hours like one of the recent ones it would mean 6-8 hours of work for me... someone would have to pay me for it.

One day when GP manages Manchester United or some other club with 100 million fans I'm going to try to make a living as a GP interpreter.

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
What is the point? Team doing quite well, an easy opportunity to get a few more compliments about what a wonderful job Mr Barber is doing for his £2million a year salary?

I notice they didn't put one of these out during our rotten run of form.

Surely the only question of any note is "what's happening with season ticket renewals when nobody knows when fans will return?"

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
Why do we have two players taking each corner?

At the Sheffield United game, my son shouted out why have 2 taking a corner when solly and trossard were poised to take a corner.

Solly heard him and gave my son the ultimate ‘don’t be a dickhead’ face.

So we’re still none the wiser.

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
why is this taking place? my guess is ....

ST renewal process due and therefore loads of questions would be coming clubs way

simple way to address above is to cover them all off in a fans forum

WATFORD zero

Jul 10, 2003
Shirley the only sensible question at this point in time is Tone, Paul and Graham, what are you having, it's my round :drink:

Weststander

Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
why is this taking place? my guess is ....

ST renewal process due and therefore loads of questions would be coming clubs way

simple way to address above is to cover them all off in a fans forum

DD’s for 2021/22 will start be taken soon, whilst further refunds for 2020/21 should be in the pipeline. Cash flowing in opposite directions.

There’ll be wasteful questions that simply can’t be answered (completely beyond the control of the club) about the numbers allowed in at future games.

WATFORD zero

Jul 10, 2003
:lolol:

Imagine some clown asking this and honestly thinking we would get 45,000 if we played Burnley or West Brom.

I do wonder what regular numbers will settle down to after the excitement of 'getting back' settles down (across the 'Football Pyramid') ?

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Genuine highlight of the Albion calendar for me.

it attracts a very particular flavour of goon.

And the two players for a corner thing is what I'm looking forward to the most.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I do wonder what regular numbers will settle down to after the excitement of 'getting back' settles down (across the 'Football Pyramid') ?

Non league crowds were up when the lockdown was lifted, maybe some that hadn’t been before will be back.
Some fans that went to PL games may realise they enjoy watching on TV and won’t bother going to live games.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here