Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Odds for palace game...

Dumseagull

Jun 13, 2012
Lancing
Bookies have palace at nearly 5/1 for a home game against us!? Are we really that odds on to win? Form goes out the window when we play each other! [emoji23][emoji2959]
3c82e6a7d4e04ec3cb9d642fda3a428d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
What are the odds on us handing out a 9+ goal shellacking?

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 5, 2014
No such thing as home game at present really.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I am guessing Oddschecker show the Paddy Power prices they have been asked to quote. Some people obviously don't like having money. There are odds for 11-0, 0-11, 2-7, 3-7, 4-7, 3-8. 5-5, 10-0, 10-1, 7-4, 0-8, 1-10 and 1-7. Nearly all of these are 200/1 whch is just daft as you can get 500/1 on 5-3, 6-2 and 1-5.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Whilst Eze looks a good player and Wilf could be back for next Monday, there's nobody in their team I'd want in place of any of our players , they play one way and if Roy sticks to his guns and plays the 2 noddies in midfield then I can't see anything but a Brighton win , on our current form that is .

I hope Potter sticks with Maupay for this one , if he does then he will score and more than likely win a penalty as well .

Once we've overtaken them in the league next Monday they will be looking down at what's moving up because the way it's looking they're genuinely in the mix for relegation.

Obviously if we lose cancel all the above , I've been hacked .

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
I'm not overly confident.........one of those that could be again frustrating and Palace steel a win. This isn't a cert like many here or on the Palace forums think it is.

I hope the strikers/midfielders have their striking boots on.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Crazy odds. Every bookie should know that we will piss all over them for 89 minutes without scoring, then barn-door Benteke will come in the 90th minute and score the winner for them off his arse.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Crazy odds. Every bookie should know that we will piss all over them for 89 minutes without scoring, then barn-door Benteke will come in the 90th minute and score the winner for them off his arse.

I might have some of that :drool:

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I'm not usually that confident going in to any game as I've supported us for long enough to know how tits up things can go, but I'm hugely confident we will win comfortably. Our biggest win of the season by a mile.

barmyarmy

Banned
Feb 6, 2021
We all know how this will unfold... dominate possession, wont/cant score as seen for most of our games this season, then palace will have one counter and score a worldie. All be back on here saying how good of a footballing side we are and how we need to learn how to put games like this to bed. And repeat....

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
We’ve come into a bit of form and they’re having a wobble. Hopefully Wilfred doesn’t play as they have been pretty hopeless without him. Think we will be two up at HT. UTA.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here