Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Potter on Talk Sport

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Cant see it mentioned elsewhere, but our Graham has just been on Talk Sport for half an hour. Steve Parish the ex palarse chairman was one of the interviewer's and couldn't hide his dislike for the Albion.

I'm sure someone more technically minded than me can do a link.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Harry was really ramming home the player development strategy rather than big money signings and anyone who is still expecting that £30 million striker every transfer window is going to be disappointed.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Cant see it mentioned elsewhere, but our Graham has just been on Talk Sport for half an hour. Steve Parish the ex palarse chairman was one of the interviewer's and couldn't hide his dislike for the Albion.

I'm sure someone more technically minded than me can do a link.

Good, I wouldn’t hide my dislike for Palace if I ever got to be interviewed :lolol:

As it should be :thumbsup:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Jordan said he had "a GRUDGING respect for what TB has achieved at BHA, after witnessing his Palace players at Withdean getting changed in a portacabin" :lolol:

Hugo Rune

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Jordan said he had "a GRUDGING respect for what TB has achieved at BHA, after witnessing his Palace players at Withdean getting changed in a portacabin" :lolol:

I’m not sure if TB really cares about the opinion from a stunning failure:

“Rumours persist of personal financial difficulties as Jordan faced "cashflow" problems relating to wage payments at the club in November and December 2009.[4] On 26 January 2010 Crystal Palace went into administration and Jordan's ownership came to an end.”wiki

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
I always see talksport as the radio equivalent of reading the Sun's sports pages for your football info. Or is it better these days?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I always see talksport as the radio equivalent of reading the Sun's sports pages for your football info. Or is it better these days?

Not really, no.

WFH I usually have it on in the background though. I actually quite like Danny Murphy and Simon Jordan (I try to tune out of that sycophantic prick White). Max Rushden and Paul Hawksbee are ok in the afternoon. I actively avoid the bloated scotch buffoon in the mornings and that ginger clickbait dickhead with Darren Guff on drive.

I don't often make it that far anyway. There's only so many Selco Builders Warehouse ads you can listen to before you start involuntarily pushing a pen dangerously deep into one of your own ears.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jun 27, 2012
Anyone got a link or is it too early to listen back to it?

Its mostly the 12-12.30 chunk with a minute or so - saying he's focused on "next week" in the 12.30-1pm chunk
https://talksport.com/radio/listen-again/1613383200/1613390400/ (starts at 5.30)
https://talksport.com/radio/listen-again/1613383200/1613392200/ (first couple of mins)

The subjects are er, diving/VAR, the recent good form/defensive record, Simon Jordan pushes him on change in style of play vs Hughton, top 10 ambition/staying up, what success means. its pretty bland stuff tbh.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I didn't listen to this, but I find Simon Jordan fairly sensible on their show and while he plays the pantomime villan a bit re: us, he has been pretty complimentary in the past about what Tony Bloom has done

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here