Votes: 27 14.1%
  • Under 60

Votes: 56 29.2%

• Total voters

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
When I had my jab at the Racecourse I only gave my name and DOB. As it was an appointment, they had my paperwork already there.
The vaccination is now online in my Patient Access at my GP, so it all ties up.

Same here. In fact checking my online record rather hinted at why I got my jab so early. I'd changed my GP recently and they had my BMI down as about 49! I guessed that must have put either my height or weight in incorrectly, and a quick email later my record now shows me back in the normal range.

I don't feel any guilt about getting the jab early btw. Every person who is vaccinated helps get us closer to normal life.

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
When I had my jab at the Racecourse I only gave my name and DOB. As it was an appointment, they had my paperwork already there.
The vaccination is now online in my Patient Access at my GP, so it all ties up.

Thanks for your response TB, yes, the reason why I had to give my NI number was as my wife is shielding and when she was called in for vaccine it was late on a Sunday evening at very short notice so I took her to the venue and she asked on my behalf if it was possible for me to have the jab if there were any spare which they agreed to.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Book online, it appears that anyone over 60 can book now. I booked yesterday and have got 1st jab next week and 2nd on 19th May.

They are doing 50s to 60s where I am now.

Got mine yesterday. It was like a sheep shearing conveyor belt. In and out in 5 mins. Apparently each large Centre are targeting 2500 vaccinations per day.

I got Astra Zeneca one. No side effects whatsoever.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
I actually felt pretty rough last night after mine. Took some Nurofen before bed, but still felt unwell during the night when I woke up a couple of times. I still feel a bit achy this morning, but I'll be okay. My left bicep feels like it's taken a few punches though.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
On the off chance it is lower than 60 I just tried to book as a priority 9 but the portcullis is still down. Will try again next week.

Maybe attempts at booking are more successful later in the day so will try to book in the late afternoon next time.

I wonder whether the booking system is flexible enough to start to relax criteria as the day goes on, if there is still lots of availability. I only had the choice of Brighton Centre, Eastbourne or Crawley, although I believe the Race Course is still doing them. Maybe the race course is more popular and has less availability.

dstanman

Jul 1, 2011
Booked mine yesterday, got appointment at Brighton Centre for this afternoon and had the AZ. Very easy and efficient

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here