• Under 60 Underlying issues

Votes: 27 14.1%
  • Under 60

Votes: 56 29.2%

• Total voters

WATFORD zero

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 10, 2003
For those who have had their first jab, what group do you fall into ?

Last edited:

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Had Pfizer back in January.
Work in a hospital and well under the age groups

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Had the jab last Saturday at 64 I have underlying lung issues (lots of scarring) which means lungs don't process oxygen as well as they should

I come into the 'medically recommended flu jab' category and have had it for last 25 years.

NOTE I had to ask and was not called up so if you are similar then you need to make the call.

WATFORD zero

Jul 10, 2003
What is the point of the poll?

I just thought we may see the vaccine gradually work it's way down NSC's various groups. I didn't think there would be so many under 60s with no underlying, but I guess that they may well be critical workers. Nothing more than that.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
I just thought we may see the vaccine gradually work it's way down NSC's various groups. I didn't think there would be so many under 60s with no underlying, but I guess that they may well be critical workers. Nothing more than that.
You missed out highlighting the priority category 8 and 9s by not having an under 50s section.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Anyone who has had the jab had any side effects?

Both my parents have now been done. My Dad felt grotty the next day for a few hours but just had some paracetamol and a nap and was fine later that night.

Sue1983

Aug 15, 2018
Voted 60 no underlying conditions but NHS worker.

I had the Pfizer jab in Jan. Had a very sore arm for 4 days, a slight temperture for around 3 hours and a backgroud headache for around a day, otherwise no problem at all. I routinely have the flu jab for a few years and have never had any side effects not even a sore arm.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

Both my parents have now been done. My Dad felt grotty the next day for a few hours but just had some paracetamol and a nap and was fine later that night.

I had the Pfizer jab with no after-effects at all, except a sore spot for a couple of days. I was a little worried because I have had reactions to flu jabs in the past. I have read from friends who had the AZ jab, of headaches and similar light side effects.
Paracetamol is advised with either jab just before and after.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
I had the Pfizer jab with no after-effects at all, except a sore spot for a couple of days. I was a little worried because I have had reactions to flu jabs in the past. I have read from friends who had the AZ jab, of headaches and similar light side effects.
Paracetamol is advised with either jab just before and after.

That's exactly what the old man had having had the AZ jab. Had a bad headache and just felt generally a bit meh.

A1X

Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
My friend (a key worker who got his Pfizer one a few weeks ago) felt a bit grotty that evening (just that feeling when you're a bit "ill" but there's nothing specific wrong with you), but fine the next morning.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003

A little run-down after AZ, but no flu.

And I've ALWAYS like Bill Gates.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Front line worker, all my staff, 16, had the jab over a 72 hour period at Worthing Hospital 3 weeks ago, big shout out to the team down there, doing a great job.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here