Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] How’s your Fantasy Football team doing?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I was around 7th in the NSC league earlier in the season. Now below 100 and thinking I may get the sack shortly, a la [MENTION=14168]Durlston[/MENTION] on the rugby thread. I’m also in relegation trouble in that league too :down:

From 668 to just under 3000000 now in the overall table

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
My FPL team is doing okay since I received a vote of confidence from the board.
The Potterball Panthers are currently sitting in 18th place in the 'North Stand Chat' league, and 15th place in 'NSC 20/21'.

I've found the game to be particularly enjoyable and mentally helpful to be part of this season. I decided to Triple Captain Nick Pope this week (21 pts v Palace) and I am hoping he keeps a clean sheet v Fulham also.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
My FPL team is doing okay since I received a vote of confidence from the board.
The Potterball Panthers are currently sitting in 18th place in the 'North Stand Chat' league, and 15th place in 'NSC 20/21'.

I've found the game to be particularly enjoyable and mentally helpful to be part of this season. I decided to Triple Captain Nick Pope this week (21 pts v Palace) and I am hoping he keeps a clean sheet v Fulham also.

I’m am useless at this. For the first time I put Fernandes in my team and made him captain FFS

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Picked up a few points yesterday as after Ryan left us I signed Martinez in goal :thumbsup:

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I picked up when I brought in Gundogan (c) 38 points and DCL. Of course clean sheets for my pair of Dunk and White has helped:)

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I signed up in October and immediatly forgot about it. Got Ryan, Lamptey, Jimenez, Aubameyang, Werner, Calvert-Lewin and pretty much everyone who is either perma-injured or useless. Its like I put a curse on all of them.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I can’t seem to buy points at the moment. It was going well until Christmas, but I fear a slump of Hughtonesque proportions is occurring currently.

Still hopeful of turning it round, but I’m off the top of the family league for the first time this season.

Still got the triple captain, bench boost and wild card to use. I just need a fit squad.

The Complete and Utter Shyster has cost me a lot of points recently with his overturned red cards, too!

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
I've been doing very well all season, top of all my work leagues and around 10th in the NSC league. Kane, Son, Fernandes, Rashford and Alisson doing well for me every week until recently.

Kane got injured, Son went off the boil and Alisson had an injury followed by a Ryan'esque period of butter fingers.

I've just sacrificed a few points and had a little winter transfer window, bringing in Souchek, Vardy, Wan Bissaka, Cash, Neto and Martinez.

Hopefully they wilp come good for me in the second hslf of the season. I have a question mark over Dias and Michael Keane, who both scored me zero points this weekend. If they don't sort their shit out I'll sell them.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
I’m doing terrible. 1451 points (7 more players to play in this game week), 400k place. Normally coming in top 30,000.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Not well for me.
I saw Burnley had a double game week so brought in Mee who went and got himself knocked out so will now miss the 2nd game anyway.
I've been intentionally captaining anyone playing against Brighton so in recent weeks Son, TAA and Grealish have have all succumbed to the curse by only earning 4 points each.

MJsGhost

Remembers
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jun 26, 2009
East
Props to the current leader of the NSC league - take a bow Andrew Barnes, currently ranked 234 out of 8m+ players! :bowdown:

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Not great in the grand scheme of things and – after this weekend – not as good as I was in our league. I was second (out of 20), but following the Scout's suggestion of captaining Fernandes (not Gundo) has cost me and now I'm in fourth and potentially dropping like a stone.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I’m doing terrible. 1451 points (7 more players to play in this game week), 400k place. Normally coming in top 30,000.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If that’s terrible, I wish I was terrible!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Quick question - I’m thinking of triple Capt Bamford next week as they play Wolves and Ston who aren’t in great form and it’ll be a different option... who thinks I should?!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here