Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Big Bob.....

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Very true but I will say, he also didn’t make one error and his passing was brilliant again.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Does he have a donation page? I'd like to contribute to a deck chair for him

Think a blanket would be better tonight poor lad must have been cold

SimpKingpin

See the match?
Aug 8, 2020
Worthing -> NYC
I don't wince anymore when the goalie has the ball at his feet. I don't have that anxiety anymore...

He's tremendous, oozes confidence, and has the talent to back it up.

I genuinely think Sanchez, along with Super Mac, have been the catalyst for a re-energized team - raising everyone's games.

His concentration levels are extraordinary (since we tend to snuff out a LOT before it gets to him). But when he's called into action (not today!) he really has been outstanding.

Thompson720

Jan 5, 2019
Patcham
I don't wince anymore when the goalie has the ball at his feet. I don't have that anxiety anymore...

He's tremendous, oozes confidence, and has the talent to back it up.

I genuinely think Sanchez, along with Super Mac, have been the catalyst for a re-energized team - raising everyone's games.

His concentration levels are extraordinary (since we tend to snuff out a LOT before it gets to him). But when he's called into action (not today!) he really has been outstanding.
Him coming to claim crosses and corners with ease is just such a turn on [emoji38][emoji1787]

Salty_Seagull

Quality over quantity
Jul 2, 2015
Brighton/Hove
Yep, very quiet game for him but like someone mentioned above, really showed how calm he is with the ball at his feet and how good his passing is. Love the big man

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Is Spanish Bob the tallest keeper in the Premier?

Wayne Hennessey is taller but hasn't played yet this season, thinks Pope is tall as well

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here