Votes: 93 90.3%
  • Smith

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Tie

Votes: 7 6.8%

• Total voters

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Well, after a run of five games out foxing some of the best managers in the game Potter tied with the old fox Dyche according to NSC (although on direct votes Dyche got two votes to every one of Potters).

And vs Smith? Felt to me Potter out thought him, better set up throughout the match, Smiths substitutions made no difference and Grealish completely contained.

Last edited:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Oh Potter, although their goalkeeping coach was probably the big winner.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
If anyone votes Smith or tie they.... I can bring myself to say it...

Basically they backed off us from min 1 - they gave us space at the back - we didn’t them and it worked wonders. So surprised Smith didn’t up the press at halftime. The easiest Potter win you’ll see all season...

I’m really hoping there can’t be any ‘Potter out’ posters or fans left now. We’ve turned the corner since halftime and Wolves 100%. And yes I will keep saying it, just to reinforce it as it’s so obvious to most of us right...?

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
If you put Grealish in Potter’s team you could switch League positions in my opinion. Grealish drags Villa through many games and leaves El Ghazi, Watkins etc in acres of space, unless he’s being absolutely handled by Veltman of course.

You can tell Smith’s only game plan is “get the ball to Jack”.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Well it was a draw and an away point for Smudge so it has to be a tie, Shirley?

But...but...they are on they way to Top Four, so it must be 3 points to us, then? ??

Tie, FFS.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
If anyone votes Smith or tie they.... I can bring myself to say it...

Basically they backed off us from min 1 - they gave us space at the back - we didn’t them and it worked wonders. So surprised Smith didn’t up the press at halftime. The easiest Potter win you’ll see all season...

I’m really hoping there can’t be any ‘Potter out’ posters or fans left now. We’ve turned the corner since halftime and Wolves 100%. And yes I will keep saying it, just to reinforce it as it’s so obvious to most of us right...?

It was a draw :shrug:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The game plan was brilliant. We were let down only by the quality of the players. Barber OUT!!!

:facepalm:

To be fair, I'm struggling with NSC. It has turned into a series of conversations between old gits. WTAF?

NSC chaps.jpg

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
It was a draw :shrug:

You’re going to be sacked as my Grandad if you keep going like this! The result of the match doesn’t mean both managers drew. If you Sheff Utd get a point and defend like trojans at the Ethihad, would Wilder and Pep habe drawn?! I see these threads as in depth, tactical opinions - not based purely on the result. Otherwise the po would just be ‘what was the score?’ and pointless wouldn’t it!?

PTC Gull

Micky Mouse country.
Apr 17, 2017
Florida
Potter. Obviously.

But I would imagine Smith came out afterwards and said they were the better team as he’s one of the most one eyed managers in the game.

Give him his due, on the Beeb he said they were bang average.

Hamilton

Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I'm only voting tie because we failed to beat them. Aside from that, can't fault it.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
You’re going to be sacked as my Grandad if you keep going like this! The result of the match doesn’t mean both managers drew. If you Sheff Utd get a point and defend like trojans at the Ethihad, would Wilder and Pep habe drawn?! I see these threads as in depth, tactical opinions - not based purely on the result. Otherwise the po would just be ‘what was the score?’ and pointless wouldn’t it!?

I guess I'll have to have a long hard think about this one. I presume it's an NSC 'thing' that passed me by. Let's see if I understand it:

Who won the US election? Trump!

There, I've got the hang of it now. I feel like Kryten, when Listy broke his core programming :rave:

:wink: :thumbsup:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I guess I'll have to have a long hard think about this one. I presume it's an NSC 'thing' that passed me by. Let's see if I understand it:

Who won the US election? Trump!

There, I've got the hang of it now. I feel like Kryten, when Listy broke his core programming :rave:

:wink: :thumbsup:

We need to age limit certain threads for Grandad I feel :lol:

Stat Brother

Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Were you as happy with the point at 22:00 as you were at 19:00?

After all Villa had a really strong team out, with all those attacking options. :whistle: !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here