[Albion] Florin Andone just tweeted training pics of himself

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
il_570xN.2344354738_fnle.jpg

hallelujah :angel:

Charity Shield 1910

Jan 4, 2021
Would be good to have him back, we still need to find someone who knows how to take chances. As for having an attitude, well the club / manager made its point. A bit of an edge would be good.

Hugo Rune

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
After the way he’s behaved , would be the biggest comeback probably ever , if he plays for us again !

Exactly, I can’t remember a Brighton player ever behaving as badly as him. He is so lucky we took him back.

.......could you remind me again what he did so wrong other than a dodgy tackle vs Saints?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
2019: some: I think he is decent, not a world beater but... others: nah he is too bad
*goes to loan to Turkey where he does nothing and then tears his ACL*
2021: this guy is the best player evah

Charity Shield 1910

Jan 4, 2021
Exactly, I can’t remember a Brighton player ever behaving as badly as him. He is so lucky we took him back.

.......could you remind me again what he did so wrong other than a dodgy tackle vs Saints?

Frank Wothington off the pitch and well on the pitch Steve Foster and Jimmy Case would shall we say give a strong account of themselves...

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
Potterball is such a disciplined game. Fine, fine margins. In a world of VAR this guy won’t last a half.

IF he’s learnt his lesson then certainly he’s an attribute to the team but won’t be able to leave a bit on them like he thought he could. Needs to keep those elbows down and pull out of the 20/80’s. Good finisher and hard worker and we are in need some someone who doesn’t need 10 bites of the cherry.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
2019: some: I think he is decent, not a world beater but... others: nah he is too bad
I don't think that is what I'd going on.

He scored a few in a side which barely created anything. In the chances he had, he clearly knew what he was doing.

He's clearly a more natural finisher than anyone else at the club.

If he can get full fitness back, he will do very well in this side

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
This will be one helluva come back if it happens.

I recall at the time that along with Locadia he was described by Warren Aspinall on Radio Sussex as a 'bad apple' and not the sort we want at the club when he left.

Paul Hayward tweeted this as well:

[tweet]1168547363180490752[/tweet]

Jimmy Grimble

Getting in before someone posts the clip of Bernado ‘kicking’ him as always happens in these threads.

Bernado didn’t deliberately kick him. He went to kick the chewing gum he had spat out of his mouth but unfortunately Andone bent over at the same time Bernado tried to kick his gum.

maresfield seagull

May 23, 2006

I believe He burnt his bridges with somewhat negative comments about the club on social media
& Not wishing to ever return unless I’m mistaken

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I’m hoping he’s back with the same passion but a little more control. He is a good player, but was a walking red card before and needs to lose that bit about him.

Fingers crossed.

maresfield seagull

May 23, 2006

Yes I see what you mean BUT that is an unwritten law on NSC

After that tackle his Brighton career is toast departs to Turkey
Yet post ACL surgery in recovery back here and many think he’s the best thing since sliced bread

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here