Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] The Official Fridat Drinks Thread

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Home alone tonight and rattling around the apartment and a bit bored if truth be told.

First up is a Brewdog (Berlin) Punk IPA paired with some salt and vinegar crisps and the last Leon Vynehall album.

Stay warm and stay safe xx

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Muscadet to start, for we are eating moules. Followed by some rouge avec le fromage. We have a rather cheeky bottle of Limonia from Greece that needs finishing, and then probably some claret.

dazzer6666

Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Ordered a cream tea as a ‘lockdown breaker’ this afternoon, so had a bottle of Lanson Black Label with it. Finished that so will be opening a nice Rioja any minute. That 4am alarm might not be welcome tomorrow ����

Herr Tubthumper

Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Moved onto a bottle of Primitivo the Frau opened last night. Paired with the Black Country, New Road long player.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Decided to sample the life of a "vagrant after a good days takings" this evening, so I purchased two cans of 'K' Cider.

I may or may not crack open some Merlot after I've won the £143m EuroMillions Jackpot. The bottle stands a 1 in 139.8m chance of 'getting it' so I reckon I'll be opening it tomorrow night whilst I have a Zoom meet-up with my best friend in Nottingham - whereupon lots will be drunk, and a mountain of sh*t will be talked. :)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Nice bottle of white currently chilling

ManOnTheRun

Jul 7, 2003
West Hove
Usually around this time of year me and a bunch of mates are usually looking forward to our annual Germany football weekender. In honour of that I started with a couple of bottles of Paulaner Oktoberfest.

I have 4 pints of Langham’s Arapaho (APA) in the fridge although that is disappearing at an alarming rate. Mrs ManOnTheRuns Gun Numb Angel lager is looking in danger luckily she doesn’t appear to be drinking tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Two cans of Harvey’s Gold Bier while cooking dinner.
An interesting bottle of Bardolino Rosé with dinner.
And now tucking into some neat sloe gin with a snowball sized cocktail ice cube.
Life is tough. But not too bad.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Chugging some Loch Lomond Bravehop IPA from Lidl... thats how bad things are.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
It's Mrs H's birthday so we started out with a very decent Ridgeview Sussex fizz and we're now on a bottle of Diemersfontein Pinotage. Happy times!

Herr Tubthumper

Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Brewdog Tiramisu Crew Barrel Aged Imperial stout at 12% paired with The Avalanches’ We Will Always Love You long player

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
A couple of Aldi’s French lagers with my cheese and ham toastie.

They go together quite well, I expect they were made to accompany a Croque Monsieur....possibly.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
This is the nicest red I've tasted in weeks. I recommend it. Fact.

wine spodeeodee.jpg

It can be found in Sainsbury, so I'm told, by Mrs T, who bought it. :bowdown:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
We had a bottle of Cleff du Pontiff Viognier with dinner (pork medallions in a Dijon sauce). Then it’s been a selection of beers from Unbarred, Magic Rock and Brewdog. Will finish up with a large Bookers I think with some black metal on YouTube.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here