Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] Over 65? Vaccinations available at the Brighton Centre.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Encouraged by this thread and being just inside Group 8, a moment ago I booked my 2 jabs for 23/3 and 8/6 at The Brighton Centre.

Going like hot cakes, by the time I typed in my email address at the end of process, it rejected my first dates as taken!

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Had mine at Brighton centre on Thursday. In and out in 20 minutes.

Free hour parking in Churchill square car park for vaccinations

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Had mine at Brighton centre on Thursday. In and out in 20 minutes.

I was amazed how quick the process is. I was in and out in 25 minutes (and that was partly because there was a discussion about whether I could have the jab as I'm allergic to penicillin - I could!)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
It is indeed. I had my first jab at Christ's Hospital School a couple of weeks back, it was run like a military operation, l counted 56 of us squeezed into the gymnasium for the 3.34pm appointment, in and out inside half an hour, and that includes the 15 minute waiting period post jab.

Feel so proud of the doctors, nurses, auxillary staff, and all the volunteers that make this happen on a daily basis, hats off to them all.

Housey gymnasium, had quite a few fights in there during my school days

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Booked mine today for Brighton Centre on 18 March and 4 June.

Just realised it means I’ll probably have to fill the car up for the first time since December!

PeterOut

Aug 16, 2016
Just another small piece of info about the Brighton Centre process, if you (or the person you are accompanying) is highly needle-phobic.

Once you get into the Centre itself, past the various layers of Security staff (who are fine), mention the needle-phobia to the first person you see in the medical team (who will be gathering basic info - name, DOB, address etc). You will then have the opportunity to go off to a specific part of the site where specially-trained staff will look after you and give the jab in an easy and as non-frightening way as is possible.

They were superb with the person I accompanied today - can't praise them highly enough. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I guess there are similar facilities at other sites too...

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
BREAKING: UK NHS says no new COVID-19 coronavirus vaccine appointments will be made in April due to "significant reduction in weekly supply" of vaccines for four weeks from March 29: Government via NHS England.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Fùck off, Hancock. You smug lying prìck.

Why are you avoiding the question on supplies running out for forties and under? It sounds like it could be a long wait for the younger aged groups.

C*nt.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Fùck off, Hancock. You smug lying prìck.

Why are you avoiding the question on supplies running out for forties and under? It sounds like it could be a long wait for the younger aged groups.

C*nt.

Why couldn’t he just plainly say that over 40’s will have to wait until at least May FFS! He’s such a slimy git!

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Booked me and better half in for tomorrow after getting spammed with text as apparently being high risk due to diabetes.

I was surprised I could book her in with me at the same time. She is in her 30's.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here