Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] Over 65? Vaccinations available at the Brighton Centre.

Boroseagull

Aug 23, 2003
Alhaurin de la Torre
Wonderful news it's all going to plan in the UK. Meanwhile in Euroland/Spain we've been informed that there may be vaccines available for our age come June. So a 75th birthday present for me to look forward to.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
How far is the range for Brighton Centre? Mum lives in Rustington/East Preston area, that too far away?

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
How far is the range for Brighton Centre? Mum lives in Rustington/East Preston area, that too far away?

Not too far away. You have a choice of what is available and could choose between Brighton or Crawley. Give it a go and you have choices of days and times.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Loving it that the UK is SO good at this vaccine rollout. For once, there's something that we can all agree is a thing to applaud as genuinely praiseworthy :clap2:

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
I believe that 24hours a day centres are on their way in big cities depending on availability of vaccine.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Not too far away. You have a choice of what is available and could choose between Brighton or Crawley. Give it a go and you have choices of days and times.

Fantastic - thanks so much for sharing this. Just got my Mum booked in for tomorrow, one day before her 69th birthday! Great present - she's delighted.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
Well, yes. Except that i have info that the hub at St Richards in Chichester that has operated really efficiently is being closed by WSCC so they can open a new hub at the leisure centre.

Go figure!

That sound a good idea as it prevents people go for vaccination mixing with hospital patients and staff.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
For those of you out there over 65 I would think that it is all over the country taking covid bookings not just the Brighton centre.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
For those of you out there over 65 I would think that it is all over the country taking covid bookings not just the Brighton centre.

It is indeed - you're given a list of nearest mass vaccination centres to you. I guess some may just have to travel further than others.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
If you are over 65 and have not been contacted then you can go and book in on the NHS vaccination web site. It took 5 minutes and have booked in for myself and Mrs R tomorrow at the Brighton Centre.We also have the date for the second jab. One small step but a giant one for all.

Thanks for this. Just booked myself in for Monday, and second jab first week of May.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here