Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] Over 65? Vaccinations available at the Brighton Centre.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
If you are over 65 and have not been contacted then you can go and book in on the NHS vaccination web site. It took 5 minutes and have booked in for myself and Mrs R tomorrow at the Brighton Centre.We also have the date for the second jab. One small step but a giant one for all.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Excellent news. Put the NHS in charge, let them get on with their job :thumbsup:

Well, yes. Except that i have info that the hub at St Richards in Chichester that has operated really efficiently is being closed by WSCC so they can open a new hub at the leisure centre.

Go figure!

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Well, yes. Except that i have info that the hub at St Richards in Chichester that has operated really efficiently is being closed by WSCC so they can open a new hub at the leisure centre.

Go figure!

Sorry, don't know anything about the example you've given, but I would think there could be numerous reasons for them doing that, but I can't imagine that lessening the efficiency of the rollout was anywhere amongst them.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
They were stopped from running Track and Trace, that was contracted out :shrug:

Well yes, they aren’t in charge of everything. Local authorities could have run track and trace, which would have perhaps been a better option than the NHS. Not really relevant to this thread though.
Good luck Brighton over 65s !
I haven’t been to the Brighton Centre since we took our daughters to some performance on ice there about 20 years ago.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
If you are over 65 and have not been contacted then you can go and book in on the NHS vaccination web site. It took 5 minutes and have booked in for myself and Mrs R tomorrow at the Brighton Centre.We also have the date for the second jab. One small step but a giant one for all.

Good news. Bad news is we have to hear it from NSC first. Sake! :rolleyes:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Well yes, they aren’t in charge of everything. Local authorities could have run track and trace which would have perhaps been a better option than the NHS. Not really relevant to this thread though.
Good luck Brighton over 65s !
I haven’t been to the Brighton Centre since we took our daughters to some performance on ice there about 20 years ago.

Oi! what about the under 65s :annoyed:

Danny Wilson Said

May 2, 2020
Palookaville

I tried at 1.15pm today and it said you had to be 70 or over.

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick

Have you got a link? I have been looking on behalf of my dad, but all I can find is a web page that says over 70's only.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here