a galaxy far far away
Tough games for all of the bottom 5.... Except Burnley

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Our 5 little boxes on the right hand side really are the stand out graphics on that table for me. As are Southampton's :mad: (Might as well forget Man City).

Would be great if we can just avoid a red box and keep the unbeaten PL run ticking over.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
My god, Palace v Burnley will be an absolute DOG of a game. Think I'll stick with SSSS.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Hard to make a case for those bottom sides getting much and Palace v Burnley can spin whatever result into a positve.

Ideal scenario is go above Palace when we beat them but would take a point this weekend.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
I think that if Fulham lose this weekend and the teams above avoid losing, Fulham heads might go down big time. Or is that
just wishful thinking?

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I fancy our chances against Villa this weekend, moving to 28 points with 14 games to go would virtually see us stay up, we can play with confidence against anyone now after winning at Anfield....

massive result that was.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
I think that if Fulham lose this weekend and the teams above avoid losing, Fulham heads might go down big time. Or is that
just wishful thinking?
Fulham have their "winner takes all" game in hand v Burnley on Wednesday so will still have that in mind as part of a path to safety.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Fulham have their "winner takes all" game in hand v Burnley on Wednesday so will still have that in mind as part of a path to safety.

Fair point Sparkie. Lose that though and they'll deffo be out of the picture. Psychologically would be a massive hammer blow.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Only two teams in the league unbeaten in the last five matches. The other one of them is Man. City.

Potential for us to creep another place up the table if Wolves fail to win. Yes, I know, we are Brighton, and looking up has its pitfalls, but I can dream of a super weekend!

Hugo Rune

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
We’re second in the 5 match EPL form table which is very very impressive.

Hopefully we maintain that (we’ll need a win) whilst climbing the table to 14th. Looking for Manure, Everton & Arsenal wins and then a lot draws elsewhere.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Fair point Sparkie. Lose that though and they'll deffo be out of the picture. Psychologically would be a massive hammer blow.

I had a skim round Fulhams board the night we won at Anfield, and they mostly seemed pretty resigned to the drop already. I think it was the same night they'd lost at home to Leicester. One thread was even titled "see you later Brighton".

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Two games of interest, Burnley & Albion to win then go above Palace after beating them in a weeks time.
See Amazon have picked up a game, Saints v Wolves. Did Sky, BT and BBC all turn it down?

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
We’re second in the 5 match EPL form table which is very very impressive.

Hopefully we maintain that (we’ll need a win) whilst climbing the table to 14th. Looking for Manure, Everton & Arsenal wins and then a lot draws elsewhere.

If they win, then I guess Chelsea and Leeds will overtake us in the 5-game form table, regardless of our result :(

dazzer6666

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
If Fulham, WBA and Sheff Utd continue their current ppg through until the end of the season, we’d be almost safe already on 25 points - Fulham might scrape 26 points on that basis. Wouldn’t want to rely on that of course but puts what’s needed in some perspective maybe.

We should be looking up not down. Would love to see us beat Palace to go above them, and then stay there........forever.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
We only need to worry about ourselves now.

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
We looked dead on our feet in second half v Burnley and were lucky to get a point. Not sure we'd be so lucky if we had a half like that against Villa.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here