Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Newcastle - up the creek?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
There are reports that Bruce has cancelled training for most of the week. It's a novel approach but it may reduce some of the toxic atmosphere

If they lose to the Baggies though, they're in big trouble. I can't see Bruce riding that out

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
There are reports that Bruce has cancelled training for most of the week. It's a novel approach but it may reduce some of the toxic atmosphere

If they lose to the Baggies though, they're in big trouble. I can't see Bruce riding that out

I think we and Newcastle are in big trouble if Fulham beat Spurs tonight.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away

And surely not one he would do if there was any choice in the matter whatsoever.

If this is true, the most likely reason is the players have mutinied .... which would be both promising and hilarious in equal measure.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither

I think I'd prefer Newcastle training with Bruce. Just keep the current routine going .............

BIG match ........... can Newcastle lose and Bruce stay please ......

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Just been looking through remaining games and Newcastle have still got to play all of the other bottom sides:

West Brom away
Us away
Burnley away

Then their last 2 games of the season are

Sheff U home
Fulham away

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Can’t see them sacking Bruce. The chairman is a stubborn man who won’t want to pay him off. It’s not like there be a queue of decent managers waiting to come in

SAC

May 21, 2014
Newcastle fans saying Bruce won’t be sacked cos he will walk away with 4 million.

£4 million wouldn't stop Ashley from sacking Bruce. What's keeping him there is the injury list and the fact that no other manager is likely to do any better between now and the end of the season.

His win% is pretty decent so it makes sense.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Just been looking through remaining games and Newcastle have still got to play all of the other bottom sides:

West Brom away
Us away
Burnley away

Then their last 2 games of the season are

Sheff U home
Fulham away

Hope we’re safe by the last 2 then

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here