Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Mods get a grip

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
we all need to a bit more vigilant on here and frankly the mods need to vet who is joining nsc.

please beware there is a new poster on here called albion countrywoman, she initially sends you a pm talking about the albion engaging you in football talk before asking you to send what the kids refer to a “dick pic” in exchange for a new iphone 12.

please don’t be lured into her sordid web, it was only an iphone 6 and the caps lock doesn’t work.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
You shouldn't complain, I only got a second hand Samsung S5, but at least the caps lock works so I suppose I shouldn't complain either.

Last edited:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
not only have you let yourself down , you've let the whole board down ......i would've thought you'd be too busy , run off your feet with all these extra departures to entertain such content from an obvious hussy.....shame on you :wrong:

CheeseRolls

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
we all need to a bit more vigilant on here and frankly the mods need to vet who is joining nsc.

please beware there is a new poster on here called albion countrywoman, she initially sends you a pm talking about the albion engaging you in football talk before asking you to send what the kids refer to a “dick pic” in exchange for a new iphone 12.

please don’t be lured into her sordid web, it was only an iphone 6 and the caps lock doesn’t work.

I am beginning to have doubts that this actually happened. After extensive research I am unable to locate an account called albion countrywoman, using the PM facility

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014

Attachments

• AA22D2B9-8BAF-4875-BEB5-5F277E56F635.jpeg
    AA22D2B9-8BAF-4875-BEB5-5F277E56F635.jpeg
    65.7 KB · Views: 401

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
not only have you let yourself down , you've let the whole board down ......i would've thought you'd be too busy , run off your feet with all these extra departures to entertain such content from an obvious hussy.....shame on you :wrong:

Talking of which, my next door neighbour is in the same business as the OP, and is complaining about a lack of work!

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Bit of a chicken/egg situation here, I need an iPhone 12 to take the pic as my current phone hasn't got the necassery wide angle panoramic feature [emoji107]

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 5, 2014
I did as she asked then she blocked me :tantrum:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills