Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Zeqiri *Season-long loan to FC Augsburg*

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
He looked decent took his offside goal very well. Remind me a bit of Harry Kane in how he plays. Lot of potential to be a very good striker in time but I expect he will take a year or 2 at least before we start to see the best out of him.
Both the polish lads looked fairly decent as well. Modar is a beast for someone so young.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Deserves to start Saturday on that performance.

Certainly he's still rough around the edges, but that was a strong case for inclusion

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
He looked decent took his offside goal very well. Remind me a bit of Harry Kane in how he plays. Lot of potential to be a very good striker in time but I expect he will take a year or 2 at least before we start to see the best out of him.
Both the polish lads looked fairly decent as well. Modar is a beast for someone so young.

Said the same about Kane (half in jest). Raw talent.

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing
21 years old.

He did look good. Unlucky not to score. Nice finish for his disallowed goal.

Mac Allister was 21 a year ago. Biss was 21 3 years ago. Just for a bit of perspective of the timeline of development, like.

Could be a top player. He's at the right club.

Season long loan in championship

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
He did okay and took his ‘goal’ with confidence but calls for him to start on Saturday are a bit premature. He does not look a PL striker just yet.
Bags of potential though.

Stumpy Tim

Agree with all of this. Definitely a player there, and not afraid to shoot, which I like. It'll take a season or two, but I can see him doing well

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Worried about how slow he is but def played well. Another that needs time and a loan would do him wonders.

zefarelly

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Warren reckons he needs a Gyokeres type loan.

If he turns out anything like Gyokeres then NO WAY!

With Solly broken we need him and he looks good enough to be in an 18 man squad at the moment, we're playing twice a week and have 6 broken players.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here