Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Phone call

Gary Hart's Stalker

Jul 17, 2013
Gary Hart's Bush
Could I ask if the number they phoned from started 07900 211xxx? I've had 2 missed calls from 2 different numbers but both starting the same. Google does not suggest the numbers are suspicious. In light of your post, I'm now wondering if it was the Club phoning for my Dad. Thanks in advance.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
My dad is 93, worked for the club for 45 years only retiring a few years ago has a season ticket for life and never had a call from them.
So not sure what the criteria is for those that get a call.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
My dad is 93, worked for the club for 45 years only retiring a few years ago has a season ticket for life and never had a call from them.

Has he ever been caught trying to get a plastic bottle top into the ground? If so he might have been scrubbed off the list.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex

Have they got his phone number?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

Phone probably rang when he went for a slash, or does this only happen to me? :)

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Albion continuing with calls to the over 70s to check all is okay in this current lockdown. Just had mine. What a great club we have.

I got a call from Paul Barber.

Told him it would be another 20 years till I was 70 and he said “I haven’t finished yet.”

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here