Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Sanchez: England or Spain?

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
Apparently both have enquired about his international future, as per this Telegraph reporter:

[tweet]1359497088187461636 [/tweet]

Does he actually quality for England and if so who should he choose? Would be quite something if the next England player we had in our squad wasn't one of our centre backs but in fact our Spanish keeper.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Apparently both have enquired about his international future, as per this Telegraph reporter:

[tweet]1359497088187461636 [/tweet]

Does he actually quality for England and if so who should he choose? Would be quite something if the next England player we had in our squad wasn't one of our centre backs but in fact our Spanish keeper.

I would assume he does qualify as England have enquired. Surely they'd know? ???

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Being serious, he'd be mad to choose England. I sense a Spanish call up imminently, just to nail him down.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Lived continuously from the age of 18 for minimum of 5 years in the country.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Hopefully Dunk can tell him to f**k England off as long as Southgate is in charge, he’d still choose T-Rex arms anyway.

Spain have a ridiculous depth of goalkeepers, wonder if he has a Jamaican great grandmother?

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Hopefully Dunk can tell him to f**k England off as long as Southgate is in charge, he’d still choose T-Rex arms anyway.

Spain have a ridiculous depth of goalkeepers, wonder if he has a Jamaican great grandmother?

Spain’s last squad included Kepa as the second choice so I guess he might have a chance of being called up at some point.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
If he plays for England, do we call him’English Bob’?

Spanglish Bob?Engnish Bob?

Freddy.jpg

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

He is quite black and his parents quite white, I'm guessing he was adopted. Wonder if that makes him eligible for a third country in case he doesnt want to compete with mighty Pickford or De Gea?

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
He is quite black and his parents quite white, I'm guessing he was adopted. Wonder if that makes him eligible for a third country in case he doesnt want to compete with mighty Pickford or De Gea?
I'd certainly choose Sanchez over Pickford or De Gea for Albion.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I'd certainly choose Sanchez over Pickford or De Gea for Albion.

Same. Not sure how Pickford is a starter for England and De Gea is decent but hardly Casillas level. I'd take him over pretty much any PL keeper, from what he has shown this far. Got all the assets to be a world class keeper.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here