Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Refs life

D

Deleted member 2719

Thanks for this, I will watch this at some point.

I would like to see a documentary on refs on matchday before, halftime and after and see how many managers get into them.

Of course, it would have to be very hush!

And maybe a ref could come out, when in retirement and name their least favourite managers, and why!

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Jon Moss has a record shop called Vinyl Whistle.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Thanks for this, I will watch this at some point.

I would like to see a documentary on refs on matchday before, halftime and after and see how many managers get into them.

Of course, it would have to be very hush!

And maybe a ref could come out, when in retirement and name their least favourite managers, and why!

I believe I read in The. Athletic that a number named Sean Dyche as their least favourite, as he is in their ear before the game even starts, telling them what to look out for....

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
I believe I read in The. Athletic that a number named Sean Dyche as their least favourite, as he is in their ear before the game even starts, telling them what to look out for....

Presumably doesn't include forearm smashes on Mac Argie or flying one footed challenges on Connolly??

D

Deleted member 2719

That does not surprise me, I had him top of the list, but who would be number 2 on the list.
Moyes? The special one? Potter!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here