Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Scum vs Dirty

ChickenBaltiPie

Jan 3, 2014
Difficult one this! Ordinarily, I would ALWAYS hope for a Palace loss, but I cannot hope for a Leeds win. I just can’t do it. A draw is OBVIOUSLY the only option, but nev have I wished for a way in which both teams can lose.

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
I think we've already had a thread with the same jist as this? Neither of the shitty sides deserve 2 threads about them.

WATFORD zero

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 10, 2003
I'd like to see Dirty absolutely annihilate the Scum. I quite like Bielsa, even though dirty's fans are a class apart in terms of entitlement (and I have a couple of close friends from Dirty, so I know what I'm talking about :wink:)

I think all the tactically aware Managers have sussed dirty (obviously GP's got Bielsa's number), so I think there's a good chance of them doing a Sheff Utd next season and who doesn't like to see the scum taken apart, 5-0 :lolol:

ChickenBaltiPie

Jan 3, 2014
I think we've already had a thread with the same jist as this? Neither of the shitty sides deserve 2 threads about them.

Link? ...Thank god for fastidious, laugh a minute ‘moderators’ like you then to keep us all in line. I’m assuming you can delete my offensive thread and save anyone else their tears?

Hugo Rune

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
As the Palace game is looming

Would love to see Leeds bang in 5 or 6

Shatter their confidence

I want the chance to go above them by beating them. A loss to Leeds fits the narrative. There are two games that’ll I’ll back Leeds in this season. Tonight is one.

Last edited:

ChickenBaltiPie

Jan 3, 2014
I want the chance to go above them by beating them. A loss to Leeds fits the narrative. There are two games that’ll I’ll back Leeds this season. Tonight is one.

I’d love to go above both of them before the end of the season but finishing above Palace will be far more satisfying than finishing below them again, regardless of where Leeds end up. I’d consider finishing above Leeds a bonus. Goal difference could come into it so I’d rather it stay as it is. Don’t want Leeds to hammer Palace tonight and improve their GD. Palace GD is bad enough already.

ChickenBaltiPie

Jan 3, 2014
Last edited:

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
22hrs ago? I forgive myself. Welcome to the fan club ‘tough guy.’

You lot are so welcoming, no wonder so many linger without the confidence to dare comment, let alone start a post in your little kingdom. Give it, get it. Try being a little nicer yourself and see how much friendlier people can be.

Blimey, did some one tell you santa isn't real?

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
Link? ...Thank god for fastidious, laugh a minute ‘moderators’ like you then to keep us all in line. I’m assuming you can delete my offensive thread and save anyone else their tears?

Christ Man, who put a stick up your arse? I was only alerting you to a similar thread. ****!

ChickenBaltiPie

Jan 3, 2014
Blimey, did some one tell you santa isn't real?

It’s almost as if each of you were the bullies favourite at school and NSC is where you safely and anonymously try to balance your insecurities.

Christ Man, who put a stick up your arse? I was only alerting you to a similar thread. ****!

Thanks. You’re obv just a kind Samaritan and I completely misjudged you. I’m very sorry.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here