Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ahmed Musa

Frankworthington

Jul 17, 2019
South Shields
Apologies if fixtures.

According to Mail on Sunday we have been linked with Ahmed Musa,a Nigerian forward who is now a free agent.Nigerian international aged 28.

Probably bullshit

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I'd be disappointed with that if we were in the Championship. He's 28 and only scored 2 in 21 for Leicester when they were Champions.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
We won't be taking another forward on board now, we suddenly seem to be awash with them, Maupay, Connolly, Welbeck, Zeqiri, Tau.

I can't speak for their quality though!

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
It's not passable options we're short of.

We're short of a genuinely compelling option.

The teams around us all have a go to goalscorer who always plays when fit. Wood, Wilson, Zaha, Bamford Jimenez

I'm still not sure if I think Wellbeck or Maupay, or Connolly is our best option, or whether Andone would be better than them ..... and i've seen them all dozens of times

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
It's not passable options we're short of.

We're short of a genuinely compelling option.

The teams around us all have a go to goalscorer who always plays when fit. Wood, Wilson, Zaha, Bamford Jimenez

I'm still not sure if I think Wellbeck or Maupay, or Connolly is our best option, or whether Andone would be better than them ..... and i've seen them all dozens of times

Three out of five of those players you mention are currently out injured. I think that Maupay would start every game for us if Potter wasn't trying to do what he can to avoid him joining them in this ridiculously hectic season.

Having a good standard of back up is becoming very important this year. Wolves have been caught out after selling Jota and losing Jimenez in that awful way. I think that they would love to have had players of Wellbeck or Andone's experience to take the pressure off Fabio Silva. Palace will have to do what they have shown themselves incapable of doing in the next month and get regular results without Zaha. If Leeds or Newcastle lose their main man, you would pretty much write their season off, whereas us losing Maupay would be a blow, but not as severe with an improving Connolly, hungry Zeqiri and experienced Wellbeck to share the load.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here