Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Scum v Everyones second team ( not mine)

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
3-3 draw with a Bamford hatrick as he is in my fantasy team :thumbsup:

And a Zaha red card for violent conduct would be nice as well please.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Draw .... so we can finish above them :)

On this occasion, taking into account our relative safety, the catchability of other teams, and the extent to which it would be hilarous to finish above The Leeds and the other team mentoned, yes, yes, a draw, a draw it is.

Plus that other thing about a total of 2 points won by rivals from a draw being mathematically 50% more valuable than the 3 won by one of the fuggers winning, and all that. :mad:

May 5, 2020
Sussex
A nil-nil, bore draw with a couple of comedy misses from both sides would be good.
And the pundits asking the question
"has bielsa run out of ideas?"
And zaha being caught on a pitchside microphone telling hodgson he will do a dive to try and get a penalty.

barmyarmy

Banned
Feb 6, 2021
Draw would be the perfect result. We do need to focus on ourselves though and not worry about other fixtures, lets see what the table looks like come MAY.:albion2:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Hodgson and Bielsa are filmed with big Sam in a restaurant pre-game discussing how best to fix a 2-2 draw. Hodgson is filmed briefing Parish on the tactics; Parish confirms his agreement to the plan.

Palace are 2-0 up with 5 to play. Bamford falls over 5 yards outside the box; VAR determines it’s a pen. Bamford steps up and scores. With 1 minute to play, Bielsa and Hodgson start fighting. The players join in and 3 from each side get straight reds. After the restart, the Palace keeper underarm rolls the ball into his own net. FT: 2-2.

After the game, mike dean, who was the ref, is seen counting a pile of £20 notes that he was handed by Parish. It later turns out that the notes were counterfeit and Parish gets sent down for 12 years. Steve Dale takes over as Chairman.

The VAR decision was reviewed and is the straw that broke the camel’s back: VAR is discontinued with immediate effect.

Both teams get a 12-point deduction for match-fixing.

Too much to ask? A man can dream...

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I always say " I hate Leeds even more than I hate Palace." Now they're playing each other, I realise that isn't possible. Draw I suppose, or a dirty win.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Hodgson and Bielsa are filmed with big Sam in a restaurant pre-game discussing how best to fix a 2-2 draw. Hodgson is filmed briefing Parish on the tactics; Parish confirms his agreement to the plan.

Palace are 2-0 up with 5 to play. Bamford falls over 5 yards outside the box; VAR determines it’s a pen. Bamford steps up and scores. With 1 minute to play, Bielsa and Hodgson start fighting. The players join in and 3 from each side get straight reds. After the restart, the Palace keeper underarm rolls the ball into his own net. FT: 2-2.

After the game, The Complete And Utter Shyster, who was the ref, is seen counting a pile of £20 notes that he was handed by Parish. It later turns out that the notes were counterfeit and Parish gets sent down for 12 years. Steve Dale takes over as Chairman.

The VAR decision was reviewed and is the straw that broke the camel’s back: VAR is discontinued with immediate effect.

Both teams get a 12-point deduction for match-fixing.

Too much to ask? A man can dream...
I will have some of whatever your smoking :lolol:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
No Zaha, no Palace win. The epitome of a one man team.

Hoping for a draw, expecting a Dirties win.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here