Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Will Big Sam walk away from WBA ?

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Can't see him staying myself The Baggies look doomed and his football CV is relegation free so why ruin it ? Sam has already cited Covid concerns and at 66yo that's understandable,so Little Sam get ready.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
No, of course not.

Think of all the money he's being paid :shrug:

SAC

May 21, 2014
They are down with or without him,I recon. They looked doomed before he took the job and I don't see much of an improvement.

I can't see him walking away, not without a nice payout.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
I don’t think Big Sam will walk until they’re mathematically relegated. Reportedly he has a hefty bonus should he keep them up.

After they play Man Utd they have a cluster of winnable games coming up.

Agree they look doomed though.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Can't see him walking away, he has added to the squad and needs time to make it work.

Also looking at the top six in The Championship no reason West Brom can't bounce back if they do go down.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Even if he walks away, relegation is on him imo. They had just got a point off City before he was appointed. Dinosaur.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Nope. Mercenary ****er who will take every penny he can from this gig. They’ll sack him and pay up his contract. Might get a championship job next year for another million or two.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Short sightedness by the board. Should have stuck with Bilic and at worst, he could try to get them back up next season.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
And Shhh! Don't let on but they're not down yet. It's a marathon, not a Snicker.

With Pards, Curbs and Souey waiting in the wings, it's no wonder BFS looks so relaxed.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Absolutely no chance of BFS walking out and binning off a year+ of his contract in the process. No skin off his nose if they go down (they're as good as).

Hopefully we'll help them on their way at the end of the month.

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
I'm not sure any manager would keep that squad up. They've got the odd half-decent player but there's not a lot of quality there. I think there's is the weakest squad in the league.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
If he did it would be criminal imo with the whole ‘no relegation’ thing being falsely kept in tact essentially...!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here