Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Minister Rules Out Vaccine Passports In UK

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
So what you're saying is, the people in power have finally agreed it should be treated as a bad flu?

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/uk-lockdown-britons-covid-19-flu-prof-chris-whitty-b927622.html

No because Covid-19 is much worse than flu, as everyone has been telling you for the last 12 months.

Everyone who wanted to take short cuts with loosening lockdown in the last year has been proven wrong and the vaccine has come along and saved all of us. Don't use the fact that the vaccine has come along - of which many of the same people said wouldn't work and we needed to get used to living with the virus - as an excuse to attack mainstream experts.

They were right. Now I fully intend to listen to and follow their advice for a little while longer while we finally put this thing to bed.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
As for passports, if you work in medicine or care you should be having the jab as it is part of your job. However I am not going to take a Covid test to go and watch a comedy night so will be sitting such things out until I have been vaccinated.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patreon
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
As for passports, if you work in medicine or care you should be having the jab as it is part of your job. However I am not going to take a Covid test to go and watch a comedy night so will be sitting such things out until I have been vaccinated.

Making it very easy to not spend money on the economy tbh

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here