Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Some of those Burnley fans - don’t like us. Oh well !!!

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
20210206_214008.jpg

@MODS any news :lolol:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
A town with a not insignificant proportion of homophobes and racists will never warm to us. Jay Racist being called out by Bong sealed our fate.

I consider it a badge of honour that we’ve evolved, whilst they’re stuck in a 1960’s time warp.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
I particularly like this one from Les:

"To be fair, a lot on here are talking first from first hand experiences. Their fans on there do represent a lot that I have encountered home and away. Bellends".

I just think that's being grossly unfair to real bellends.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Blimey I know they like chips in the north, I didn't realise they grew them on't shoulders.

What a bizarre set of fans.

:shrug:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Danny Wilson Said

May 2, 2020
Palookaville
Interesting that they compare us to both Leeds and Stockport County - make your minds up, lads - but also suggest we might be racists. Somewhat rich that, coming from the home town of Jay 'might or might not be a racist despite having a foreign name' Rodriguez. But these are the mental gymnastics that Brexiters must perform every day to make sense of their own world view, so it's hardly surprising.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
let's be honest, if Burnley disappeared off the face of the earth tomorrow, it would be Wednesday
before anyone realised.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
This is getting a little circular.....

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
2 posts calling us racists :lol: The very definition of irony. Didn’t at least 2 of theirs get arrested for it in the game at the Amex last season alone?! ****ing morons.

They are a shite club, shite stadium, shite fans, turgid footballing side and just cheating thugs not footballers and have been for years. Also never seem to have any black players on the pitch - it’s weird?!

Oh and Keane’s equaliser isn’t living ‘rent free’ in our heads (truely bellend phrase that’s crept into social media) id say most are still irked by the 2 dodgy reds game! Also, we would never have had the promotion season if we’d gone up that year so fine by us...!

I’ve really not heard us called plastic or plastic stadium very often - bless them - jealousy can be a funny thing. Always the token ‘I live near there (I’m jealous of my local teams success) and 75% support other teams line :lol:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Interesting that they compare us to both Leeds and Stockport County - make your minds up, lads - but also suggest we might be racists. Somewhat rich that, coming from the home town of Jay 'might or might not be a racist despite having a foreign name' Rodriguez. But these are the mental gymnastics that Brexiters must perform every day to make sense of their own world view, so it's hardly surprising.

And of course, the White Lives Matter, aeroplane banner.

Their club was excellent in their condemnation of it.

Raskolnikov

Aug 13, 2014
Wivenhoe
Sadly, this post is kind of proving their point about the holier than thou attitude.. Just laugh it off and whatever. We think they are, what they think we are, that we think they are ad infinitum.. both clubs have racist, homophobic bigots, both also have reasonable folk who are neither

Granted that banner was a bit stupid, but no point tarnishing a hole club for that. Could easily have been some cock at out club. I have certainly met a few of our fans over the years potentially capable of such a feat.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here