Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Physically, Mentally, Emotionally Exhausted and Happy

el punal

Me, I’m talking about, God knows how the players are feeling! After one of the most exhilarating weeks in supporting the Albion I’m completely drained but with that wonderful inner glow of pride for our fabulous team. Well done Graham Potter and the boys for your stellar efforts over the last six days, and the continued improvement since the start of the new year.

Have a drink on me! :drink: :albion2:

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
I am disproportionately delighted with that result today.

I really thought today would be a game too far after the week we have had, poor weather, injuries kicking in, heavy pitch and a difficult team in Burnley. For us to get a point and prove stubborn and really hard to beat is excellent and gives me so much confidence for the remainder of the season.

An excellent end to an amazing week.

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
I hate burnly , seriously i hate them , they are the ONLY team i dispise more than palice uuuurrrggg.
Dirty diving fowling bunch of kints , hated them more since Beram and f***wit barten .:censored::angry::annoyed:
ps . all spelling mistakes maid porposely .

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
I hate burnly , seriously i hate them , they are the ONLY team i dispise more than palice uuuurrrggg.
Dirty diving fowling bunch of kints , hated them more since Beram and f***wit barten .:censored::angry::annoyed:
ps . all spelling mistakes maid porposely .
So we can take it that they wouldn't be your choice to face in the cup quarter finals if we beat Leicester ? Lol

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Yes, footballed out. Didn't bother with MOTD.

Unduly annoyed by a few posts on here tonight, posted from the 1960s, too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here