Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Betting question

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Would someone familiar with Bet365 online advise me....if I place a bet on a certain team to win the FA cup, if I simply place the bet and not tick the box that says 'E/W 1/2 2 Places' will that fix the odds or will they vary for me over the next few weeks? Thanks in advance.

Mtoto

Sep 28, 2003
Would someone familiar with Bet365 online advise me....if I place a bet on a certain team to win the FA cup, if I simply place the bet and not tick the box that says 'E/W 1/2 2 Places' will that fix the odds or will they vary for me over the next few weeks? Thanks in advance.

Odds are fixed when you place the bet (though if the team you've backed progresses and therefore shortens, you'll have the option to cash out).

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The odds will be fixed at the time you take the bet.

E/W 1/2 means betting on the side to win the cup OR be runner-up. You will have to bet double your stake for this to cover the place (runner-up) part.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The odds will be fixed at the time you take the bet.

E/W 1/2 means betting on the side to win the cup OR be runner-up. You will have to bet double your stake for this to cover the place (runner-up) part.

Thanks [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1078]Mtoto[/MENTION]

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Are you backing us to win the cup??

Yes. At 40:1. I figured the odds would halve if I waited till after we beat Leicester. Only the third bet I've placed in my life :mad:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
If you back a team E/W for £10, your stake is £20. That’s £10 to win , and £10 to place.

If your team wins at odds of 2/1 for example, you will get back, £50, thats all your £20 stake, £10 at 2/1 =£20 for the win, and £10 at half the odds for you place.
If your team loses in the final, you get half your stake back, £10, and half the odds of 2/1 so that’s evens , so another £10.

You lose your £10 stake for the win.

I hope what I have posted is clear.

If you get knocked out in the semifinals,you get the bookies best wishes.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

When the fun stops, STOP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here