Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Will we beat the Jocks?

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Absolutely fùcking diabolical first half. England really don't fancy the conditions. Just like their first game last year, they thought they could just turn up and win.

Sort it out, FFS!

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Absolutely fùcking diabolical first half. England really don't fancy the conditions. Just like their first game last year, they thought they could just turn up and win.

Sort it out, FFS!
Exactly, an uninspiring performance so far.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Running behind but **** me what an appalling performance up to 62 mins

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta

Sort it out, FFS!

Even worse 2nd half. Pathetic display. I have not seen a worse clueleisplay for years.
Jones out.
What is the point of winning the ball just to kick it back to the other side?

Last edited:

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Tarquin and Jemima will be a bit miffed

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
Even worse 2nd half. Pathetic display. I have not seen a worse clueleisplay for years.
Jones out.
What is the point of winning the ball just to kick it back to the other side?

England kick far too much, on coach’s instruction I’m sure. When you kick it away you’re hoping the oppo make a mistake and if they don’t you’re screwed as happened today. I always think - would the All Blacks have kicked that & 9/10 the answer is No, they wouldn’t have. Keep the ball in hand ffs.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Eddie Jones OUT. ABSOLUTE SHITE

Well done Scotland, totally deserved win

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
England were so bad for every minute of that match I actually wanted Scotland to hold on in those closing moments.

It would have been a travesty if England had even got a draw out of that match.

In the broader picture, by demoting Saracens to the Championship English rugby has cut off its nose to spite its face. Those boys haven't played a competitive match for months now, so now surprises George, Itoje, Vunipola, Farrell ALL well below par.

Ollie Lawrence had the most anonymous England debut I've ever seen, Ford was obviously the call to help an undercooked Farrell.

But Scotland were better in every department.

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
It's really nice for Scotland, it's good to let them have something, life hasn't been fair for them.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Got given a lesson there.

Scotland just didn't let us play. Superb from them. We looked like we thought the game was already won. Players just not at the races.

Doonhamer7

Jun 17, 2016
My Welsh rugby obsessed mate just took the love out of the win by saying our rugby team is actually full of South Africans, English and Kiwis. So I had a google on the team expecting the normal Farmer lads from the Borders and ex-public school boys (Heriots, Stuart Melville, Glasgow High etc) and well he was right a bunch of second and third generation that would have made Jack Charlton proud of his Irish footballers - hopefully they have more connection than Tony Cascarino!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here