Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Glenn’s leaving love letter.

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
“The club is in such good hands at every level. The squad is young, exciting and hungry for success and full of talent, with a real strength in depth, and is constantly improving. I just wish I was ten years younger!

So do we Glenn, for us and for you.

Thanks for every minute.

Hugo Rune

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I think he’s going to be as good a commentator as he was a goal scorer. Fingers crossed we have a proper farewell with this legend when we’re all allowed back to the Amex.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
What a guy..

Puts to bed that he as more affiliation with Brighton than he did with Palace as the place fans thinks it's the other way around.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Remember watching his first game at Withdean for us. Turned to my brother and immediately said 'Murray is class!' How right that was, class both on and off the pitch. Love the bloke and wish him every success in the future. I hope he comes back and works for us once he hangs up his boots.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Oh, Glenn is an absolute legend who filled Zamoras boots and more, I held no grudge when he went to Palace, I wasn’t pleased when he scored at the Amex against us. He did not celebrate in front of the north that night, just as he never celebrated in front of their fans, he has been a model professional in every sense of the word on & off the pitch for the club and the perfect role model.
It is a real shame he is not ten years younger, because he would flourish in this team, the way he effortlessly slips the ball past keepers was a joy to behold and he was a shining light in our days of darkness....

Thank you Glenn, come back soon x

Legend.

https://youtu.be/45T8yFxhgps

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Thanks Glenn. How we will miss your presence at both ends of the pitch.
And about the bad thing. We can all just forget about the bad thing. The bad thing didn’t happen. Let’s not think about the bad thing.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
What a guy..

Puts to bed that he as more affiliation with Brighton than he did with Palace as the place fans thinks it's the other way around.

I remember his first season up there, he got 6 goals all season, and Palace fans were vitriolic in their dislike of him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here