Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] As a Toon fan

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
As a toon fan your playing some really good stuff, everything we aren't.

Can you help me with my workplace problems, or are you too busy arbitrating between Brucie and Ashley?

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton

Good man.

Bruce’s way of playing is no doubt horrific to watch, but as long as you’re getting results it’s hard to argue. I think now you’re strugggling it’s reasonable to question him.

That said you guys will still be alright though I think.

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
Good man.

Bruce’s way of playing is no doubt horrific to watch, but as long as you’re getting results it’s hard to argue. I think now you’re strugggling it’s reasonable to question him.

That said you guys will still be alright though I think.

????????????? Yet when Potter wasn't getting results People were wrong to question him??????:ffsparr:

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
????????????? Yet when Potter wasn't getting results People were wrong to question him??????:ffsparr:

Read the first bit though. The way Bruce plays.

It’s tolerable whilst you get results. I don’t think we’ve played like that in any of our games under GP, we’ve been free flowing in most.

Results aside, Surely you see the differences between Potter and Bruce? Even the outs would agree with that!

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
Read the first bit though. The way Bruce plays.

It’s tolerable whilst you get results. I don’t think we’ve played like that in any of our games under GP, we’ve been free flowing in most.

Results aside, Surely you see the differences between Potter and Bruce? Even the outs would agree with that!

Yes, I read your post. It says results are more important than style.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
He put 'your' when it should have been be 'you're'. They're so stupid in the north. :laugh::rave:

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
Apr 5, 2014
Newcastle United have always bemused me. Their colours match the footage of the last time they won something major. Yet they should be a top eight club ongoing.

Utterly bewildering. I like to see them doing well. Obviously not at our expense.

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
Read again.

I don't have to. its says your style is bad but hey you are getting the results. With Potter you were saying we are playing well but the results will come (so not getting results). Either results matter or they don't.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I moved to Northumberland three and a half years ago and work in an office full of Toon fans, so I rather like that they haven't beaten us since I moved here!

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010

I like Newcastle, hope you stay up. Your form is worrying, I realised a few weeks ago that we would probably go above you, although obviously surprised it happened so soon. Hopefully we’ll do you favour tomorrow and beat Burnley.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Newcastle United have always bemused me. Their colours match the footage of the last time they won something major. Yet they should be a top eight club ongoing.

Utterly bewildering. I like to see them doing well. Obviously not at our expense.

Bewildering? Two words. Mike Ashley.

Great away day at a proper football city. Ditch the Saudis and find your local Tony Bloom to transform your club (much harder said than done).

Great city, awful view from Row ZZ of the skyscraper.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here