Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] No U-23 Thread?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Ooh it’s a corner;9726003 said:
Sorry if I’ve missed it but I can’t see the usual thread for tonight’s game. WH man sent off after 7 mins

No there isn't, but this one will do fine!

The council stadium squatters down to ten men after eight minutes. Neither club appears to be bothering to televise it - shame - last season we got to watch the U23s quite a lot. They're presumably filming it for training purposes, and for the highlights on the website later - why not just broadcast it?

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
wet sham pulled one back before half time. Could do with a morale boosting decent victory, maybe two more goals second half(for Brighton, that is)

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
No there isn't, but this one will do fine!

The council stadium squatters down to ten men after eight minutes. Neither club appears to be bothering to televise it - shame - last season we got to watch the U23s quite a lot. They're presumably filming it for training purposes, and for the highlights on the website later - why not just broadcast it?

Agree completely - I really don’t understand why Albion don’t make more of these fixtures(and the U18s) as a lot of fans would be interested - I certainly am!

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
The person blogging on the West Ham United website has been impressed with us this evening:-

1234.jpg

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
5-1

Khadra

Outstanding goal. Khardra is played through as he sprints away from the West Ham defence, Anang comes out, the winger sits him down and takes it around him and fires into the back of the net to make it 5-1 to the home side.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here