Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Was our win at Anfield BIGGER THAN JESUS?

Well?

• Yes - it was big

Votes: 42 77.8%
  • No, and I’m feed up with all these polls and comparisons!

Votes: 12 22.2%

• Total voters

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Well? Surely a yes?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Well? Surely a yes?

I believe the Pope is taking soundings from his Cardinals and may well show the goal - plus Danny Murphy and Micah Richard's analysis, at Mass in St Peter's Square on Sunday.

His Holiness is also expected to appear on the balcony in an Alzate No:17 replica shirt, in place of his usual Papal robes.

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
Jesus is only thought* to have been 5ft5in tall. That's only 1 inch taller than Lamptey, and a country mile away from BDB. So it's a 'no' from me

*clearly he didn't ever exist.

Herr Tubthumper

Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I believe the Pope is taking soundings from his Cardinals and may well show the goal - plus Danny Murphy and Micah Richard's analysis, at Mass in St Peter's Square on Sunday.

His Holiness is also expected to appear on the balcony in an Alzate No:17 replica shirt, in place of his usual Papal robes.

And the Vatican to be renamed The 19 Holy One Club.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Don’t let the Americans see this thread, they’ll be burning Albion kits

May 5, 2020
Sussex
Jesus may well have been an extraterrestrial or at least in contact with extra terrestrials so this may be why we want our team to be visible from space.
So whilst the win itself may not be as big as Jesus,it has possibly been influenced by Jesus and could have a similar size Impact on societies other planets as when Jesus arrived here.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Authorities in Brazil are making arrangements for the statue of Christ the Redeemer heading Solly's cross back across the 6 yard box to be fitted with a Big Dan Burn match-worn shirt.

31373.jpg

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

No smoke without.........

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Jesus may well have been an extraterrestrial or at least in contact with extra terrestrials so this may be why we want our team to be visible from space.
So whilst the win itself may not be as big as Jesus,it has possibly been influenced by Jesus and could have a similar size Impact on societies other planets as when Jesus arrived here.

You've reminded me of one of the so-called serious channels we get on satellite TV, who do programmes like "Michaelangelo - was he really an extraterrestrial?' The conclusion is always 'there is no evidence to support this intriguing notion. So we may never know.'

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Recent results indicate that we're going through a bit of a resurrection at the moment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here